Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Was that Really a Threat from you, Officer XXXX?


I think we received our first official threat!

No sense calling the Police since you’re all reading about it here! Stan Hoover and PSB are not going to investigate it or they will just hide, misplace or lose the request.
It came across indirectly as, “You have struck a nerve. Watch your back. XXXX wants you dead.”

Trust me. This does not instill any fear in us, as a matter of fact it gets us pissed and fired up! Our attorney has the email as more fodder for the Civil Rights case against Jack, Phil and the City of Phoenix.
To the person who sent it and to Officer XXXX– Go fuck yourselves. If the statement is true, the sender is equally culpable since s/he heard it, witnessed it, stated it and did nothing.

Do you really think we are afraid of you? I mean...really afraid of You and the PPD? We have reached a point where we probably have more friends in the PPD then you do!
I’ll be around all week waiting for you Officer XXXX.

We are currently sitting at Starbucks on Raintree and the 101. Please come by. Later this AM, we are meeting with another cop who hates your guts so much - he wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire. He is giving us more internal records and more dirt on you Officer XXXX, so I can’t tell you about that meeting! Oh, and just so you know, we are going on the offensive Officer XXXX and are going to find out anything and everything about you and will publish it here. If you so much as fart at your desk or had the Crabs in high school, we will know about it. Your peers think you are piece of white trash, so it will be very easy.

Most of the late morning/early afternoon I have free and I can come down to 620 if you like. How about we meet at Tom’s Tavern for lunch? How about the plaza in front of the Council Chamber? You ping me back and let me know when and where Officer XXXX. On Sunday, I plan on attending the Big Cult church at 67th and Happy Valley (CCV). I hear Snodgrass attends, and an Old Catholic like me would like to see Snodgrass and his fellow Pentecostal come-to-Jesus-freaks put on a good show.

I'll make it very easy for you Officer XXXX. Just tell me when you want to meet and where you want to meet, and we will meet you.

We've said it before and we will say it again anyone of you that wants to meet - Jack Ass Harris, Soha (if he can bum a ride), Little Louie Tovar, Bullet-in-the-Ass Brokaw, Down Syndrome Huntley, Cackling Hen Renteria, Road Rage Andy, Dildo Martin, Donut Bumping Montgomery or SwampAss Snodgrass -

We will say right to your face what we publish here.

Why not make it a big party Officer XXXX? I hear a lot of chief's hang at Hooters off of Bell Road and/or live just south of Desert Ridge, near Bell/56th. How about we have a nice group meeting Officer XXXX? You get your fellow dirty, corrupt, lying cops together and we'll show up.

We can consider it an unofficial "off the record" meeting, which gives you some honest, civilian input and what we really think of you all and your phony chief, Jack Harris.

How about it?

No comments: