Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 25, 2008

JD Hayworth's Show and Other Stuff

If you didn’t hear on JD Hayworth’s show (550-KFYI) on Monday, 9/22, he spoke about Jack Harris and how he isn’t a chief and the pension boondoggle that is taking place. I tried to find it streaming on the Web, but can’t. BadPhoenixCop did a call-in, but JD was running out of time and moving onto the next subject. We got a few words in, but not much.

One can only hope that a combination of PLEA and what has been posted on this site helped bring out Jack’s payola boondoogle. We saw on the Phoenix PD website that a guy was caught back in March, 2008 impersonating a cop – and we thought it was Jack Harris! If any of you out there have the balls to contact us, we will be more than willing to file a police report on Jack Harris impersonating a police officer! He isn’t a cop and he is impersonating one. Why isn’t he under arrest?

We too were a bit disturbed by the following comment on the BLOG:

But the integrity of the Baseline Killer case would have been breeched..are you kidding me.. 7 people died needlessly because of the crimelab..that should have been overseen by Polombo..


We assumed a while back that if the Lab is broken and samples aren’t being process efficiently or effectively, then somewhere in Phoenix a crime is being committed or someone is dying. Sad but true and a fact that is probably being ignored or muted by the Jack Harris and the 4th floor.

A reply to this that was posted:

Wow..The last posting had such anger and the information that he had! That needs to be reported, but again, it never finds it's way to the city counsil.Have you lost your minds, statements like 7 people dead as a result of your Crimlab, and your going to keep it to yourself and not report something like this to the proper people..I'm no expert of PPD and im just looking at all the comments and this is a great web site, but by not taking this to the newspapers, Mayor Gordon, City Counsil, the Governor, someone, and if your comments are true, your just as bad as those ass clown Depart heads...withholding infomation like that is WRONG...What a joke...


Well we can give you some answers and maybe it is being reported, only in manner which has not been made public yet. But who exactly do you go to? Well let's go down our list...


  • Mayor Gordon is playing stink finger or butt-pirate-bongo (depending on whom you speak with) with someone while falling off ladders and going through his divorce

  • Frank Fairbanks is not going to drop his shorts and investigate his own stuff. He likes the Rainbow coalition

  • The Governor is a democratic dyke and won’t do a damn thing. She's too busy campaigning for NO BAMA.

  • Andrew Thomas has never prosecuted a Felony in his career so he doesn’t know what to do, except how to maliciously prosecute innocent, law-abiding citizens.

That leaves City Council, the Media and the Sheriff's Office.
We at BPC are trying to meet with City Council Members, we have contacted Sheriff Joe’s office and have reached out the news media.

Like in previous posts we recommend that you all continue to tell anyone and everyone about this site, the atrocities with the Lab, Jack Harris and the entire 4th floor of the PPD. Tell 10 people about this site and the comments - RIGHT NOW!

And let it grow like a weed (or as the diminutive Louie Tovar would say) a DICKWEED.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEA Brings Concerns to AG's Office

The Arizona Police Association (APA) and the Mesa Police Association (MPA) approached AzPost this month to discuss their concerns over the dual/simultaneous job assignments Public Safety Manager Harris has under his current employment obligations with the City of Phoenix.

These two job assignments appear to create a conflict with city ordinances, AzPost board requirements, and State pension/DROP rules. AzPost notified PLEA that these concerns have been sent to the Governor's office for further consideration.

PLEA is supportive of these concerns and has recently gathered documentation that demonstrates the validity of the APA"s and MPA’s concerns. On September 25, 2008 PLEA hand carried a packet to the State Attorney General in an effort to request a legal opinion in this matter. CLICK HERE to view the letter to the State Attorney General

One more thing, I think Stan Hoover is an overweight, bald ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!! I believe he should be fired from the Public Safety Retirement Board!

Please do a Public Records Request for e-mails on Stan Hoover and his supervisor Commander George Richards. You might find some very very intersting information you can use.

Fuck You too Mike Polumbo!

Anonymous said...

Funny you say Stanley Hooevr is fat. I saw him the other day and he has gained lots of weight. What is it he puts in his hair and makes it look so greesy? Soha jiz?

Anonymous said...

Roses are red;
Viloets are blue.

My name is Stanley;
And I’ve been eating too much candy.

My belly has grown;
And my head has got bald,

I guess everyone hated me in SAU;
So I am told.

My girlfrined is George;
Has taken me aboard.

He is also a sissy;
That is why I am in a tizzy.

I want to be loved by the 4th floor;
So I took this assignment.

Geo promised me the world;
He is begining to look so old.

Where has my hair gone;
It left with my ethics.

I think I am a genious;
But my Geo complains about my lack of a penis.

I guess I better look for another home;
Before I become a chrome dome.

My name is ‘stan the man’;
I have all the glitz.

I just wish I wasn’t so fat;
Im growing some tits.

I have been told I have no class;
I am just a lonely kiss ass.

Where should I go;
Soha, can you just give me a blow?

Signed,
a SAU officer who hates your azz.

Anonymous said...

From the Mayor down is aware of the crime lab issues, including the 7 people who died because the lab refused to test one swab. Yes, ONE SWAB.... Cmdr. Klima gave direct orders to numerous detectives not to talk anymore about the 7 innocent victims who died and to "drop it". The lab geek who made the decision not to test the one swab and not to let DPS do advanced DNA work is still employed there as a DNA/CODIS supervisor, never investigated for her costly error. I wonder how much it is going to cost the city on a wrongful death suit. You thought there were budget cuts now, just wait till that amount comes down. It is criminal what the lab has done and is continuing to do with peoples lives. A "Special Counsel" needs to be appointed to look into several issues with PPD. Which city council member will step forward or when will the FBI or Public Defenders office demand an investigation. More detectives like "Detective Dave" need to step up and come forward, or just continue to succumb to the civilians in the lab and let them continue to tell you how to investigate and manage your scenes and evidence. Seems every month a new policy comes into play with no detective input, Joke ( I just want to be a PSB Cmdr) Knott's approval and the investigation slowly being taken away from the person who is actually in charge, the case agent.

Anonymous said...

Roses are red;
Viloets are blue.

My name is Stanley;
And I’ve been eating too much candy.

My belly has grown;
And my head has got bald,

I guess everyone hated me in SAU;
So I am told.

My girlfrined is George;
Has taken me aboard.

He is also a sissy;
That is why I am in a tizzy.

I want to be loved by the 4th floor;
So I took this assignment.

Geo promised me the world;
He is begining to look so old.

Where has my hair gone;
It left with my ethics.

I think I am a genious;
But my Geo complains about my lack of a penis.

I guess I better look for another home;
Before I become a chrome dome.

My name is ‘stan the man’;
I have all the glitz.

I just wish I wasn’t so fat;
Im growing some tits.

I have been told I have no class;
I am just a lonely kiss ass.

Where should I go;
Soha, can you just give me a blow?

Signed,
a SAU officer who hates your azz.

Anonymous said...

Stan was so dilsiked by his SAU officers that they cslled him "Stan the woMan". Did you ever notice nobody would ever ride to scenes in his car atfer briefings? It was a comon joke amongst the guys. One time one of his guys handed him a rifle to take to a scene but it was unloaded. This is no joke! No George wonders why he has had so many issues with Stan.