http://dallas.org/node/760
Our sources told us the Mike Polombo was very happy when the videos were removed.
Major pussies like Phoenix police Detective Theron Quass in the Phoenix PD removed them for Mike, so that Mike would feel loved again. This is one genie you can’t put in the bottle!
Here’s a great article done by http://www.dallas.org/ and Allen Gwinn.
http://dallas.org/node/760
http://vimeo.com/10536579
7 comments:
Thanks for getting these videos back online and I like the new format of 2 "long" videso. I have been waiting to see them, as many of us have andits good to see the you have prevailed.
Keep up the fight. It's pretty clear these cops are dirty, corrupt and think their power is an entitlement.
I am really embarrassed to be part of this department. I can’t believe the Phoenix PD and Jack Harris allow this to continue. Where is the mayor? Where is the city council? Where is the city manager?
This is a disgrace. I loved the comment in the article that that Phoenix PD is in a budget crunch (who isn’t!) but yet they have an endless budget to go after a blogger?
Hey is John Flanagan's wife a cop too. If not shou... Hey is John Flanagan's wife a cop too. If not should she be slammed on her. I thought wives were victims of their circumstances unless they are cops too.
2nd subject...Is there a policy in the department that you are supposed to be fiscally/financially responsible for your debt? I dont recall any cops losing their jobs. So why are they letting their homes foreclose??? I noticed a lot of officers are letting the houses foreclose. COMMANDER Chuck "The Hills" Miiller walked away from his $405K house to move to his $1.4mil house in Scottsdale. You think that a commander and his bitch wife LIEUTENANT Tracy "Glory Hole" Miiller, that take home about $10k between them would be more fiscally responsible.
Check out Chuck and Tracy's NEW House at {ADDRESS REMOVED BY BPC}
(But don't put this address on the internet, because THAT actually is a felony) But you CAN post a google earth picture without the address :-)
Folks: Be careful about posting cops addresses here.
We often get home addresses of everyone in Chief Jack Asses' band of rogue cops - but it is a felony to post the address in a public forum.
Do you happen to have either copies of the documents or links to the documents that Polombo is referring to during his interview?
What makes it illegal to post the Millers address here? I suspect it is because of their status as active law enforcement officers, is this correct?
One of the many perks for cops is to have their address hidden from public record.
That's not to say you can't find it by doing a little research, or if you email people at encrypted emails like hushmail, that the address can't be provided to you ;
On another note - we received a large package with some memos which we will be posting soon.
Post a Comment