Here’s the story of Phoenix Police officer Richard Chrisman at his arraignment last week.
5 foot 7 inch Tall Cop Who Killed Citizen Pleads NOT GUILTY
Also look at this accompanying video link
Little Cop has Big Problems - Video of Cop Pleading NOT GUILTY
We had a few citizens send this link to us. We also showed at least a dozen cops the video. We asked the same question of both parties and we will ask all of you the same.
What’s wrong with this video?
What do you find odd about this video and these photos?
Citizen’s knew it exactly while all cops we asked didn’t have a clue.
Can you guess what’s wrong with this video? Winner will receive a $25 Starbucks gift card, compliments of BadPhoenixCops.com
While our study isn’t scientific it does show what’s wrong in this city.
We will post the answer in a future blog.


14 comments:
Other than the name misspelled, I'm not seeing anything......
He's shorter than Craig Mehrens? And Craig is pretty short!!!
I am going with the woman wearing the t-shirt over her normal clothes that reads something like, "I support Officer Chrisman" in spanish!
YEA, WHERE ARE ALL THE COPS IN SUPPORT OF RICH. WHERE IS OUR CHIEF, I MEAN PUBLIC SAFTY DIRECTOR.
Where are all the cops in support of Richard. Why is the Chief, I mean Public Safty Director standing next to him employee. They are quick to condem but feww in support.
There are very few or no cops there supporting their brother office. Thats unreal. This is suppose to be a brotherhood. If it were a firemen the court room would have been packed. Its unreal of how we do not support each other. Where is our Chief, I mean Public Safety Director or any management for that fact. Its nice to see that the other comments came from trained observers.
I don't think that is what they are looking for. Morons.
Thank you for the person deciphering the lady's t-shirt. I had to pause & play too many times to figure it out.
When was this aired? I noticed both the lack of fellow officer support (as noted by other comments) and the shrouds over the badges.
Just curious if this was held back a day or so it wouldn’t overshadow the Drenth funeral? Perhaps the City was trying to get some sympathy from “the people.”
Because he is a dirty cop on BRADY and he killed an unarmed citizen.
Need i say more?
I think its that 2 grown men are wearing boys sized clothes! HA HA.
No orange jumpsuit.
No handcuffs.
Pretty much every instance of a person arraigned on a murder charge I've ever seen on TV has the arraignee in the standard suit and cuffed going into, while in court and exiting the courtroom.
November 3rd at 11:32PM is the winner. No orange jumpsuit, no handcuffs and a personal police escort to and from court! Those aren't the one's in a white shirt supporting him, that's at least a 3man armed escort at taxpayer expense.
Amazing! Imagine if the kid on a bicycle killed Chrisman? The only police escort he would get is to the court room and back to his cell.
This just goes to show how those that are sworn to protect, are valued more than those they protect.
Tell us how to reach you - Nov 3rd 11:32. We have a $25 Starbucks gift card to send you. Use a 3rd party if you wish. We would like to know if you are a citizen or a cop?
Hi!
That was me, been following your BLOG for several years now...a little to much "R" rating for me - but overall informative and entertaining at times.
No, I'm not a police officer. Have worked with them in the past - most are fine - but I'll admit I've run into some that are quite frankly downright scary.
Who you have in the leadership positions character-wise really does set the tone and standards - I'll say that simple rule in life is spot on.
My IP address is XXX.XX.XXX.XXX - for verification purposes. I run my own XXXXXXX, XXXXX, XXXXXX and all that from home.
I was just posting for the sake of participation - didn't really expect anything. However my wife wouldn't mind - she does like Starbuck cookies, pastries and such.
Keep up the good work! You guys are what "investigative" journalism is supposed to be about. The guys at militarycorruption.com are right up there with you as well....
...shame on the mainstream media journalists for not having any balls!
Night!
=8-)
Your Starbucks gift card is in the mail. Thanks and enjoy!
Thanks for the kind words and thanks for following us!
-BadPhoenixCops
Post a Comment