$1,000 dollars cold hard cash.
10 - $100 dollar bills paid to someone who took us up on our offer for dirt on the Polombos.
We really don't know who our source was, but judging from the cover page disclaimer we are pretty certain the leak is now in PSB.
Better start your little voice recorder Theron and start the interviews. You might find Stan at the local Bevmo.
Keep watching those videos on YouTube!
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=badphoenixcops#g/u
PolomboIntegrity

15 comments:
PSM Harris recently mandated some training for all commanders and above put on by some retired yahoo FBI agent. The instructor made several inappropriate comments during the training containing sexual innuendos. Many of us were offended by the instructors comments.
Making matters worse, PSM Harris was in attendance and was in the back of the room just laughing away at these inappropriate comments and jokes. I believe there was a fat Hispanic Chief who speaks no Spanish (go figure!) and a pock-marked, comb-over Caucasian Chief next to PSM Harris just laughing away also! Just made me sick!
Weeks later, PSM Harris, City Manager David Cavazos and Assistant City Manager Ed Zuercher received a letter from an attorney representing one of the managers in the class. The attorney wrote that his client, while wanting to be anonymous, was offended and humiliated by the comments this instructor made and the fact that PSM Harris just sat there and laughed without stopping the spectacle.
Well, one can only assume that the reason the manager wanted to be “anonymous” was due to the retaliatory manner in which the 4th floor operates. This manager probably didn’t want to end up on Duty (shift 2) the rest of his/her career.
Apparently Mr. Cavazos and Mr. Zuercher weren’t too happy with good ol’ Jack and this training. Both did the right thing and ordered Jack to call a staff meeting and apologize to everyone who attended the training. About time Jack is held accountable isn’t it?
So yesterday was the day. Jack and Mr. Zuercher were in the meeting while Jack spoke. Unless I missed something, Jack never apologized for jack-shit! What he did do was rationalize his behavior in a manner that made everyone feel like they were the cause of the problem. Why Mr. Zuercher didn’t pick up on this is baffling. Is Mr. Zuercher going to let Jack run rampant like everyone else has or does he have the ‘stones’ to do the right thing and put an end to Jack’s charade of running the PPD?
So after this “lack of apology” all the commanders broke out in groups. Not only were they disgusted with the lack of apology but that Jack seems to get away with anything he wants and is never held accountable. Commanders on the other hand are held accountable for every word they say, every move they make, every minor policy violation they may commit. If this weren’t enough Mr. Cavazos and Mr. Zuercher are planning on forcing us to take 5 furlough days off ($3000 each) to help balance the budget. You guys are out of your mind. Don’t you realize how poor morale is with the Command and Executive Staff within the PPD? The only happy people are the two Assistant Chiefs mentioned above and they are not smart enough to realize they are goners once Jack leaves. I can’t wait until the day I can walk into Pina and Anderson’s offices as they are packing their greasy shit into small boxes because the new chief would have nothing to do with them and the way they treat people.
Blogger Jeff: Now comes the good part. Jack received a Letter of Reprimand in his file for this training. I would love for you to get this through Public Records and post it on this website. Let others see what is going on the 4th floor.
Did everyone hear another grenade was found during a search warrant last week in Maryvale?
Also, are there any supervisory positions openening in Maryvale? I heard that is where all the useless, disgusting female supervisors are working now.
Blogger Jeff: Your ex wife called Theron Quaas today. She's up to her old antics and still trying to use your kids against you. She doesn't realize the cops are using her and destroying your kids. Makes a good case for full custody. Will send you an email at the hushmail account with details.
So exactly who do I call or what do I have to do to get a hummer from Heather? Do I just go to Maryvale and hang out in the parking lot?
Just askin...
Quass has time again to continue his investigation since he was voted off American Idol this past week.
Inside sources say had he made it another week he was going to "whistle" the theme from The Andy Griffith Show" this week.
Theron is off American idol?
I think I smell noodles?
I will pay $1000 for any picture of Quaas eating at Pei Wei or Changs.
From the local news this morning....
PHOENIX -- A Phoenix police officer under investigation for an off-duty drunk-driving arrest is being connected to a series of photo-enforcement tickets.
Gilbert police arrested Seth Castillo in January after finding him passed out behind the wheel of his black Jeep. The Jeep was stopped in the middle an intersection with the gear shift in drive.
According to the Gilbert police report, Castillo threatened to kill the Gilbert officer. When Castillo failed to follow the officer's orders, the officer used his Taser on Castillo.
Castillo faces criminal drunken driving charges and is also being investigation internally by Phoenix police for violating policy.
Nevertheless, since his arrest, Castillo has been allowed to remain a patrol officer, working in the Maryvale precinct.
WHY IS THIS GUY STILL ON THE STREETS?????????
This guy threatened to kill another fellow police officer and was tased, and is still working patrol?
What is wrong with the Phoenix Police Department?
Any ordinary citizen threatens to kill an officer and homeland security creates a bulletin and does a threat assessment on the guy.
Talk about preferential treatment! Citizen would be booked into jail. Bet this guy got a citation. No mention of threats charges, probably was dropped.
Being tasered means you resisted arrest in some form, a felony. Where is that charge?
Must be one of Harris' or Polombo's protected butt buddies.
This guy sounds like a Steve Soha want-a-be. By the way, what ever happened to Soha is he still working in the Police Chief's office or has he come Commander Harry Markley's official driver?
I've got nothing but great respect for our line officers and most of the Sargents as they are sentry's to protect and serve! My bitch is with their leadership that ties their hands to keep them from doing the best job they can! Double dippin Harris needs to go - and ought to be in Federal prison for malfescense!-Tom Kleindorfer- I'm not afraid of the idiot - he was our precint commander when we started Starduster Block Watch - He was useless as tits on a boar then and still is!Thanks for the opportinity to vent!!!
Thank you for posting my previous as of 0800 hrs. I have a post script - I can prove I've met Jack Harris - You ever shake hands with a newborn? Weak & soft! Take the hint Jack - You don't want the powers that be shine that big light on you! Not a threat - a TRUTH! Tom Kleindorfer
How about that piece of shit new computer system. What a cluster fuck that is.
I wonder if anyone in patrol was given a chance to provide any imput before they decided to spend millions of dollars on them. My guess is fuck no!!! Otherwise we wouldnt have them.
I imagine the only reason they were purchased is because of that queer bait G.P.S. Now they can track us where ever we go.
Sure, they say it's for officer safety but we know the real reason don't we Mr. Harris? (wink wink)
I guess the good news is we won't have officers fucking in their patrol cars anymore.
Ya know,my Daddy raised me to leed by example!Can you even imagine what kind of PX PD we would have if they did follow Harris? I sure can't! I can feel your smiles guy's - lets turn that light up real nice and bright for him!
Does anyone know where there is a real police chief in charge that actually wants real police work to be done? If you do please post it here so I can lateral over.
By the way if Jack is the public safety manager and Yahner is the executive doesn't that kinda make Yahner the real chief?
Did anyone else hear that city council guy saying that they never had any intention of laying off any cops or firemen? According to him it was just a scare tactic so the public wouldn't complain about the 2% sales tax. Guess it worked better that they hoped because they got the sales tax and the police and fire departments to give up money also.
Im sick of hearing the city council, mayor and that city manager douche bag say they are not the ones to blame for the mess the economy is in. Who's fault is it? I swear that I won't vote for any of them, for any office, ever!!!
Good stuff, I think it's worth every bit of the 1K.
BTW, did you hear that Courntey Bisbee was recently assaulted at Perryville by a fellow inmate?
Extremely sad what the poor girls is going through, there is an article in this weeks New Times about it:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2010-03-18/news/courtney-bisbee-is-assaulted-in-prison-and-a-band-of-skinhead-collaring-cops-are-busted-up/3
Post a Comment