We posted all the Heather Polombo Videos (there are 14 of them) on YouTube. They are there with Mike Polombo's videos under our BadPhoenixCops Channel on YouTube.
We appreciate the call Ted, but we aren't taking them down. This is all part of Discovery and part of Public Record. Hopefully everyone is quickly discovering what major A-holes and liars the Polombos and Quaas are!
Our bounty still stands - $1,000 for any dirt on Heather or Mike Polombo - Phoenix Police Officers.
We are also getting these videos loaded on a website outside the United States, should the creeps in Phoenix PD try and remove them.

29 comments:
Was it just me or did I NOT hear Heather vehemently deny all the blog allegations. The only word i herad was "it is troubling" and "it serves no useful purpose."
I also hear Potato Head say "computer fraud" about 20 times.
This was a total set up and staged.
BLOGGER JEFF:
your home and det. barnes was raided on Thursday, March 19th. The following week (monday the 23rd if I recall) you were on the JD hayworth show on KFYI. Potato boy is complaining about how there is a link on KFYI and how this has blown up into something much bigger.
The date and time stamp of these videos are march 17th. 2 days before your raid. How can this be?
Lucy's got some splainin' to do...Something is rotten.
This shit is unbelievable. Everyone who reads this blog should look at foreclosed homes and yard sales this weekend in Buckeye.
Park your car for long periods looking at houses. Walk the neighborhood with your cameras too and see if any "counter surveillance" cops approach you. Then call MCSO.
Blogger Jeff:
I observed the same thing regarding Potato Boyz video...the time stamps do not seem to demonstrate an accurate time line as described in the investigation. This is something you must look into immediately.
HOw can the PPD use evidence to raid your home that they did not discover until two days after the raid?
If true, this is serious shit and could bring the entire place down. Best yet, it could force the PPD to get a Consent Decree and force the Feds to come in and clean house like they did in Los Angeles and Miami.
I don't think it is in our best interest to make a joke about Mike Polumbo's surveillances and countersurveillance on his home. This type of behavior is not reasonable and normally exhibited by someone who has lost persepctive and become paranoid. Besides that, doesn't the Operations Orders prevent officers from conducting their own investigations while on or off duty? I hope the PPD takes notice of this policy violation and uses this information as a tool to get Mike the help I beleive he needs.
Both my wife and I work for the department. Sergeant Polumbo investigated me when he was in PSB on a allegation that was obvioulsy false. Even so Sergeant Polumbos investigation created so much stress in my family that my wife almost left me. She was tired of everyone at work coming up to her and asking about all the rumors circulating about my investigation. Sergeant Polumbo had plenty of information to clear me but failed to do so. Heather is feeling the same stress and anguish Sergeant Polumbo made my wife experience when he was investigating me. Now he is upset that his wife, Heather, is expereincing the same type of anguish and embarrassment at work that my wife did? Why does he belive he is different than me? Talk about Karma!
You are correct. I listened to all 14 videos on Heather and cant remember her ever denying any of the illicit behavior that was written about on the blog last year. May have been an oversight on her part but it does make an interesting point. I would think most people I would) would vehnemently deny any such behavior if it was untrue and given the chance like she had during her interviews. Potato Boy, did you think of this? Take those antibiotic prescriptions like someone else suggested!
I love hearing a piece of shit complain about all of the problems that their own shitty actions have caused.
Keep up the good work BPD.
Being an FOJ does not seem like a good thing these days. First, Ron Snodgrasses investigation then Steve Haynes demotion, then Chief Mclellands miss at Mesa now Polumbos on YouTube. Sux.
Heathers phone number was never given to Suzanne by anyone. It was found by Suzanne on mikes cell phone call history because it was so numerous. Which led Suzanne to believe he was (once again) having another affair. Suzanne offered up her phone and all account information to IA to prove she NEVER called the bitch more than once and that was to identify who it was he was fucking. Funny how Heather doesnt mention that or how she determined it was indeed, Suzanne calling.
Emotional eating has taken on a whole new meaning looking at these two loaded stuffed potatos.
Mike Polombo really fucked up with these tapes. He should know better. I am an officer in 900 who worked with Dave. I am one of those guys who Mike refers to as a, “pieces of shit officers.” I liked Dave and thought he got a bad deal. I also have on occasion provided this blog and blogger with information about the PPD. I am blogging right now, so I know more people post here then Dave.
There’s an old saying, when you are in a hole, stop digging. Mike needs to STFU, pull a Soha and go into hiding. The more he fights and talks, the worse it gets for him. He’s a dick and this has hurt him and his credibility. He won’t be able to go anywhere with his feeble career. Mike needs to be careful. I have seen and know Dave. I have seen this blog guy. Both these boys are over 6 ft and can handle their own. In a street fight, my money goes on a blogger and whistle blower and not a Potato Head. Looks like you lost your enforcement action against these guys, Mike. No prison time and no arrest for sure. My money is on them getting off on all the other charges too.
Was I the only one who found it funny how Heather is worried that someone may spike her drink or put something in her water at work? What possible dirty, disgusting items could she swallow or taste that she hasn’t already? And Mike says he hasn’t seen anyone who has been personally attacked like this? Michael Jackson? OJ Simpson? Mark Furman? All public figures all in the public spotlight. What’s wrong Mike? Did your book deal disappear? Give it up Mike. You lost. Go home and shut your fucking mouth.
In tape 5 Heather complains that her kids "can feel the stress" of the Blog. Well, my kids felt the stress when her husband investigated me for a allegation he knows was bullshit but he dug and dug and dug to the point where he got a tiny little "nut" that allowed him to sustain a unrelated allegation against. Sucks doesn't it Mike!
Oh I forgot, after sustaining this bullshit allegation, I was transferred to a position with zero overtime. Mike cost me in more ways than one. Feel your own rath I say!
If Mike is so upset, he can simply retire. It really isn't worth staying for!
Blogger Jeff, in tape 6, Heather speaks about a letter floating around titled, "The integrity of Mike Polumbo". Can you get this and post it?
This is a blog where opinions are just that: opinions. Below is a little different opinion then the ones commonly stated in this blog.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" (Martin Luther King, Jr.).
What kind of reflection of our character is displayed when we revel on the misfortune of others? As Officers, our good character, should endure and not be denigrated by participation in reveling in one’s misfortune.
What message do we send as Officers, men and women of honor, when we cast a “stone”?
Do we forget our role as Officers when we step into the role of judge and jury?
Do we condemn those who have judged us harshly and turn around and absolve our actions for the same?
What is the index of our character? Could it be how we treat those who harm us? How we rise above unscathed revealing a higher moral fortitude?
1 Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.
8 Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.
9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
13 And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity.
As an Organization, we do have honor and stand for a worthwhile cause. Within our Organization, we have those who fail us; however, as mentioned above: "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy"
I hear you, but Mike is still an asshole and helped destroy a lot of good cops with bogus NOIs.
Didn't MLK also say that “Never forget that everything Hitler did in Germany was legal.”
Don’t try and check my moral compass. I live quite fine and well with what I do.
It is Mike Polombo who lacks such a moral compass, I find it hard to believe he finds his way home at night. Stop for a moment and think of the damage he has done, the lives he has ruined and the money the city has spent on this charade.
If Mike were bere charged with false police reporting and had numberous NOIs agianst him, them maybe the tone would be diffent, but they continue to protect him.
For me this all ends when Mike and Heather come clean on their lies and Theron Quaas is added to BRADY.
Then we can start blogging again about Soha, Hoover and the rest of the 4th floor.
Although I appreciate you’re wanting to take the higher road, there is harm when people remain quiet and not protest all that is wrong. Otherwise the corruption would just go on its merry way harming all in its path. The arrogance and illicit way a certain few conduct themselves needs to be checked and it's important we make a stand, not just cover our heads into the sand. Voices of outrage need to be heard, even if it's done anonymously. If this is the vehecle to do so, then so be it.
Furthermore, the Polombo’s grief and anxiety are telling me that they acknowledge their actions of bullying, harming, and harassing people – both cops and citizens. If they felt truly blameless in all they’ve been accused then they would have held their heads high and not checked into hospitals and taken leaves from work. They would have simply ignored all the chatter.
Walk a mile in Suzannes shoes and the shoes of a child who's father has abandoned her. I feel nothing for this bitch. How about you video the months of destruction that followed after Mike walked out on them. The lies, the deceit, watching your daughter self destruct all while being taken to court for an Order of Protection WHICH WAS FULL OF FALSEHOODS AND LIES and your utilities were being shut off. How about you watch your child cry and become someone you never thought would happen. Mike voluntarily gave sole custody to Suzanne so he could marry the bitch he "wasnt" having an affair with. Take your self righteous crap and look up some other verses. How about
1. LOVE YOUR WIFE AS CHRIST LOVED THE CHURCH
EPHESIANS 5:25
2. DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY MATTHEW 5:27
3. THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH
How dare you bring God into this. The only thing that has guided this entire drama has been Satan who came to kill and destroy. These two followed their own lusts and desires, lied and are now having to live with the consequences of their actions
When they ask for forgiveness I'm sure it will be given but I havent heard any regret, have you?
Hoover, Soha are non-starters..Don't bitch about them, keep the heat on Mike and Heather..there the real issues, Hoover and Soha are doing nothing!!!
Stan Hoover is an idiot and always will be. He was hated in SAU and forced out. He was hated in PSB and kicked out for sexually harrassing another sergeant. George Richards is an idiot for bringing Stan to SAU and PSB. Fortunately George is retiring soon. George is old and has been around way too long. He has nothing to offer anymore and has been nothing more than a "talking head" for the 4th floor for years. The man once had a backbone but sold his sole when he began using his position in PSB to get back at those he didn't like. I only hope George will come clean someday and tell the truth about how the 4th floor runs the organization and tells investigaotrs what their conclusion to an investigation will be and then tells George to do what it takes to try and prove it. Hey Stan, how are things going in 500 you retard? You been sued by the sergeant you sexually harrassed yet?
If I see nameplate photos I am gonna laugh so hard I will pee may pants!
I've been watchin these Mike Polombo videos and all I can wrtie is: what a whiney-ass baby he appears to be. If he is an example of Phoenix finest I'll take a pass.
in video 14 what woman cries by herself, unless she knows she is being video taped.
FAKE-FAKE-FAKE. this was a setup.
Rumor is both Polombo's are going out on stress leave. Funny how they are going out on stress leave over something they created!! I hope it get's denied as they brought this all on themselves.
Hey you two Potato Heads, wait until the case goes to trial and both of you are forced to testify, about EVERYTHING!! Should be a big media day that day in court.
I can only imagine all the witnesses being lined up to testify about how everything on this website is, in fact, ALL TRUE!! I bet you two never thought of that, since neither one of you have any common sense to how a real investigation works and the court process.
H. walks around all day sulking at 620 W. M. is about to cook his potato head right off over at the FBI HQ.
Funny how things come full circle for you Mike. I bet you wish you would have stayed with MCSO by now. Your ride is over!
All of this nonsense began soon after three unqualified individuals were transferred to Homicide all just about the same time. To the best of my knowledge, neither Sergeant Pat Kotecki, Sergeant Mike Polumbo, or Lieutenant Benny Pina were detectives in case carrying criminal investigative units. Polumbo and Kotecki had been sergeants in PSB but administrative investigations are not in any way similar to criminal investigations. Kotecki was once a Planning and Research “detective;” must I say more? Pina had worked as a robbery sergeant but never held any type of criminal investigative assignment as a detective, nor as a lieutenant until he went from Patrol straight into Homicide.
Previous to these boneheads getting transferred straight into Homicide without first earning their “whiskers” the hard way, all Homicide supervisors (and detectives) “earned” their way into Homicide. They all began as detectives in auto theft, robbery, night detectives, property or somewhere else where case carrying was part of the job.
Then, once they were promoted to sergeant, they did it all over again as a case carrying squad sergeant, i.e.: auto theft, robbery, night detectives, property, etc.
Then, when they were promoted to lieutenant, the cycle began all over again. This “cycle” was extremely important as it allowed the detective, sergeant then lieutenant an opportunity to learn how to investigate criminal cases, process crime scenes and earn credibility and respect from their peers and supervisors.
Now, when Kotecki, Polumbo and Pina were transferred into these high profile and extremely tedious positions, they had no experience, no credibility and no reputation as supervisors in criminal investigative units.
What then occurred was nobody’s fault but the Commander who allowed these transfers to occur. The seasoned and credible detectives in Homicide, as well as all others in VCB, knew these three had not earned their way into these positions by starting at the bottom like everyone else had done in the past. Instaed they were transferred because of their friendship with the then Commander. People working around them, and people who had actually earned these positions, were offended, hurt and disappointed so they began taking their frustrations out on Kotecki, Polumbo and Pina.
Due to these three’s appearance (obesity, feminine behavior, etc.), the manner in which they behaved, the manner in which they dressed, their arrogance, their feeling that these transfers were an entitlement, and their complete lack of credibility, the jokes began almost immediately! Really isn’t all that hard to figure out. Arrogance, not earning your position, and complete lack of credibility is hell! Simple as that! What, did these three think they were so special that they actually deserved these positions? Come on, nobody can be that arrogant.
Now, who was that bonehead Commander who made these transfers occur? He/she should be feeling some of this wrath!
Kotecki, Polumbo and Pina never deserved or earned these assignments. Many others in VCB did. Many in VCB put their time in less glamorous assignments and should have moved up to Homicide like every other detective, sergeant and lieutenant had to in years past. Now they are pissed, especially when Kotecki, Polumbo and Pina walked around like they owned the place. Can you blame them?
Chief Harris: hold this Commander accountable to set an example for those who allow transfers based upon friends versus ability and you will never see something like this happen again. Chief Anderson continues to do this with his "girls" and all it seems to do is create grief, grievances and bad feelings. When are you going to stop this nonsense?
let me get this straight: the polomobs are going on stress leave becuase of their own videos, testimony and words? these aren't edited and show a true reflection of them. why would they be upset unless they know it is a bunch of lies.
Who was the Commander who was responsible for letting Sergeant Pat Kotecki, Sergeant Mike Polumbo, and Lieutenant Benny Pina go to Homicide?
why didnt this detective probe her more on her boyfriend she mentioned in Maryvale? Did she go down on him in a parking lot and fellate him?
he could have had his answer there, but instead he asks how often she cries.
why not ask her if she craps at work too, moron.
Heather Polombo can take a whole 3 cell 'D' Maglight...and make the light flicker! Ask me how I know?
Heather Polombo can take a fist up the ol' shit pipe...Ask me how I know?
Because I have a shit covered Maglight and my right fist and forearm smells like shit.
And... there are shit stains I'm trying to scrub out of the Tahoe.
Thanks for the help Heather.
Post a Comment