More nepotism and bullshit coming from the Phoenix PD.Lieutenant Stan Hoover (#3486) who had an EEO complaint filed against him for the sexual harassment of a female employee in PSB, was just placed as the Lieutenant over Night Detectives.
Never heard of this position? Neither did we because it was eliminated in budget cuts 5+ years ago, but mysteriously reappeared to give Stan a cushy, sweet job where he does nothing all day.
You see, years ago they had an administrative position that oversaw night detectives and quickly surmised it was a waste of time and money. We were paying $120k per year to pay someone to do nothing. If a crime is committed at night, there are many other detectives -sergeants and lieutenants in attendance regardless; so it was a position eliminated in budget cuts years and years ago.
So now in the worst economic recession that Arizona has seen in over 50 years - with pools being closed, the AG's office laying off folks, Steve Soha eliminating free car service for other drunk cops, Joe Knott trying to hide his assets, and Ron Snodgrass downloading all the free porn he can on tube8.com, the position of Lieutenant For Night Detectives was now an open spot. It was filled by Stan "da man" Hoover.
This allows Stan to have a cushy job, with lots of pay. It allows him to not be on the street, not wear a uniform and still collect a decent pay, for very little work.
So now in the worst economic recession that Arizona has seen in over 50 years - with pools being closed, the AG's office laying off folks, Steve Soha eliminating free car service for other drunk cops, Joe Knott trying to hide his assets, and Ron Snodgrass downloading all the free porn he can on tube8.com, the position of Lieutenant For Night Detectives was now an open spot. It was filled by Stan "da man" Hoover.
This allows Stan to have a cushy job, with lots of pay. It allows him to not be on the street, not wear a uniform and still collect a decent pay, for very little work.
As citizens you should be outraged and should send emails to City Council and to Alton Washington.
NOTE TO ALL PHOENIX POLICE OFFICERS: If you were ever issued an NOI related to sexual harassment of any City employee, and Lt. Stan Hoover was involved in your case, please, please call Attorney Jess Lorona. You now have a great case against the City if Stan Hoover levied any penalty against you.
NOTE TO ALL PHOENIX POLICE OFFICERS: If you were ever issued an NOI related to sexual harassment of any City employee, and Lt. Stan Hoover was involved in your case, please, please call Attorney Jess Lorona. You now have a great case against the City if Stan Hoover levied any penalty against you.
43 comments:
Hello,
I just came across your site for the first time and I am very happy I did. Thank you so much for the work you're doing. If I can help in any way, please let me know. I have a band with a Myspace account and I put your blog address in my headline. Hopefully it will help others to discover your blog. Do you have a Myspace page? If not, I would highly recommend it. I know many people who would be your "Myspace friends".
Your new supporter,
-Lance
http://www.myspace.com/sevenstoreymountain
Why isn't Stan The Man sitting home pending the outcome of his sexual harassment investigation? And for the amount of time it takes to complete a PSB investigation Stan would hopefully be retired and in the porn business with Ronnie Bear Snodgrass.
Why is it that Jack Ass Harris hides all of his sexual dysfunctional FOJ's on night shift where there is little to no supervision?
Take TJ Martin for an xample.... he plays with dildos at his desk and makes sexual gestures, grabbing tits and crouches and is sent back to nights selling dildos out of the trunk of his unmarked car.
Stan did you complete his investigation? TJ owes you big time! Maybe he will include you in his next national pussy adventure. Yeeeha, you remember Stan, this is where TJ has a United States map
and sticks finger condoms on all 50 states where he's screwed women.
Hey, look Stan...if TJ won't let you partake in the festivities than maybe you can go along to MAPQUEST all the BEVMO's, because you'll need to be tanked with the 2 baggers that TJ is screwing while Ronnie Bear is filming.
More Stan-Da-Man hate mail! You are a coward and a disgrace to the uniform! Little Prick! You have destroyed many officers and their families lives by doing Jack Harris dirty work and deserve to be fired and stripped of your AZ POST Cert.
Heather Po'cum'bo
Maxi midget, that is funny! Just think if Lt Piano was a girl, he'd be a Maxi pad.
a little birdy told me some EEOC complaints were filed this week against balloon knott and polombo.
When are you going to post BPC?
PS: fuck jack harris.
i dont think i will ever be able to look at lt. piano the same. i will always be thinking maxi-pad!
Marcel Spaulding went to school via a "SHORT SCHOOL BUS"! He is as incompetent as they come.
I have to get this off my chest: I wish Maryanne Gallagher was still around since Jodi left me for Mary Roberts!
Yes, I agree with the blogger who stated that the department protects all lesbians just ask, Tammy Motyka, Lynne Doria, Tracy Montgomery, Gail Wiegert, Germaine Barnes, Patty Grimmet, too many to list!!!!
I saw Mike Polk,Ron Snodgrass,Clyde Schellenger,Stan Hoover at a porn convention. Louie Tovar was their Bitch that drove them there while his son rode shotgun!
I agree with you Wamsley. His latest retard action was allow a chase of a beer run suspect that went from north side to south side. Oh, and caused two hit and run accidents. He was good with it and thought all was good. Maybe an investigation, doubt it?
If someone is going to use my name to leave comments on this website, you should know that Marcel Spaulding is one of my best friends, I stood up for him at his wedding and I hold him in the highest regard as a friend and brother. Besides, he's one of three witnesses to my only hole in one.
When people are posting on this blog and using other people's names other than their own or even anonymous indicates how this site lacks any credibility.
If you feel like posting something, please use your own name or if that is something you do not have the guts to do then just post it under anonymous.
Sgt Steve Wamsley
Cactus Park Precinct
Whatever Wamsley! Marcel may be your good friend but he has no business being a Lt on the street. He makes poor decisions treats employees like crap. He is not well liked by many officers that work for him. People are not posting their names because supervisors get upset then go after those people because the truth hurts.
Dear Officer Anonymous
I am not interested in your personal opinions or professional attacks on me or Lt. Spaulding. You cowardly use my name to your posting which actually indicates you have integrity issues. Officer, my suggestion is you have chosen a warriors job. Please maintain your integrity as one
Sgt. Steve Wamsley
wamsley's INEPT
good one Donnie! I'm glad to see that someone is enjoying Anne's implants that Steve purchased.
Damn Wamsley you just gotta hate that. Try to nut up and come to find out you have crap in your past. I would say you and Marcel are two peas in a pod. Maybe that is why you are such good friends.
Marcel how was the dinner the other night you a 500 Lt and 4 motors. Yeah, everyone in 700 knows about that. Another policy violation, investigation, doubt it? Double standards with management and officers.
In the immortal words of Buzz Light Year from Toy Story.. "You sad sad little man!" :O)
I'm sorry I haven't encountered anymore drama in the last 10 years for you to add to my biography you seem to be keeping on me. Now that you mention it, my past does rather sound like a country song gone bad doesn't it? :) Never the less, thanks for making me smile and reflect a little. That's always healthy.
You see Mr Anonymous, getting back to the original topic, ethical warriors don't hide behind other peoples names on websites like this to sooth their childhood issues or compensate for the hurt that must be deep inside of you. The city does have an EAP for officers who need to work out their issues and you get 12 free visits.
Oh, and if you ever find yourself with some spare time, please feel free to take advantage of the cities educational reimbursement program to assist you with your sentence structure.
And if you ever need a hug, (which it seems highly likely you do) please come and see me.
I'm never too tired to help a fellow officer through the hard times.
Sgt Steve Wamsley
900
For anonymous
I have to agree with those extra education dollars needing to be spent on an English class if available. Just thought I would at least give you one basic lesson for free and here it is:
There are two different ways to use the "your" and "you're" although they sound alike they really have two different meanings.
The first is used in sentences like
"Is that your purse?" as in does it belong to you.
The second is "You're" which is a contraction of two words. You and are. So you would use it for example in a sentence as you have typed "You're pathetic"
I know I learned this by 2nd grade but I do enjoy deciphering what it is you actually mean with the verbage you choose to express yourself with your posts. ( See how I actually used that word correctly:)
You can never have too much knowledge. Look forward to figuring out what you are trying to say with your next post!!!
Hey anonymous
Your Rosetta comment would be funnier if you knew those were to learn foreign languages not a spelling lesson because what you are referring to is "Learning to Spell with Darnell Jackson" which it appears you might have actually graduated with honors from that course. Congrats!!
Oh Sgt. Wamsley....still butt sore because Anne left you for me! Stopped posting your name now....too many officer's know what a DICK you are, and all of your skeletons are falling out.
Get real you punk!
Wamsley you have a colorful past! Everyone on the department knows that, BOB, is the good brother!!!!
Wamsley give it up! Your a poor supervisor, WITHOUT A DOUBT!
It just makes your blood boil, knowing that Randy Force was banging Anne while working late nites with him.
Hear that your present wife has a kid from a previous fling! M A N, you cannot win. Do you just shoot blanks, or is it the premature ejaculation that ran Anne off??
Soha, lets go have a drink, so you can explain how you still had a job after your DUI!
Wamsley is a Fuckatard, ask all of us at 900.
He never could pass the LT'S test, so the closest thing he can get is hanging out with Marcel.
Aks Lt. Spaulding, if dis b tru!
Wamsley, you seem to correct and give advice to everyone. It sure is a shame you did not take your own advice with your marriage to Anne.
I tapped her & Heather at the same time!
"Ebonics", it is a language- right? I just purchased a Rosetta Stone CD.
Any info on those EEOC's filed on Polombo and Knott? Rumour is they are not the only ones with some EEOC's this week. Sounds like some house cleaning is coming the way of VCB, all under Harris.
WAKE UP CITY COUNCIL!!
Hate to break it to you but he isn't posting anything I don't think without his name on it maybe he is but the other posts are from me who guess what...isn't even affiliated with any of you. But it is nice to know you are so easily pushed into responding.
I guess I could say I am your old english teacher but that would be humiliating.
Hoover, there is a sale at BEVMO. I will meet you over there after I get off of Heather PoCUMbo!
Marcel you are probably thankful that Wamsley came to you aid and is now getting an old school beat down. We have not forgotten about you and your bent dick (at least that is what the recruit said). I hope your current wife or your ex for that matter doesn’t read this blog. It sure would be a shame for them to read it, don’t you agree. You are not as well liked as you think.
This site does Police itself, that's for sure. Anyone who has railroaded a cohort, gets exposed here!!!
Funny stuff.
Sgt. S. Wamsley, stay off this site. I out-rank you!
Asst. Chief T. Montgomery
PSB
4th Floor
Hmmmm....Joe "Balloon Knot", is going to the FBI Academy with a pending EEOC?
This department sure takes care of known dirty cops.
Thanks BPC for creating this site.
What a great way to release stress and find out what really goes on within the Phx PD
I must give some props to Steve Wamsley. Even though I was told he was 6 ft 4 and not the sharpest pencil in the drawer, he is one of the few who posted his name here and tried to stand up for his buddy. I have to give him credit for speaking his mind and signing his name to it.
Wamsley it is very clear that people don’t like your pal Marcel. We have had some pretty vile posts on Marcel that we did not allow to go through – with others referring to Marcel using some of Polombo’s favorite racist terms for blacks. You should get with your pal, get the stories straight and post something with a bit more meat to it. I don’t know what happened at the Academy with Marcel, but someone thinks something did!
People can and will call bullshit on you and they will do it anonymously for fear of retaliation against the Jack Ass and all the other FOJs. It’s not being weak or feeble its being smart and job preservation.
Also Wamsley be careful that you don’t get investigated for violating 5.2.
You are a cop. Unfortunately as a cop you really aren’t entitled to an opinion on much of anything. Just the facts please.
I agree with Jeff the blogger. This is one of the only posts I have seen where someone put themselves out there for one of their friends knowing there is going to be nothing but ridicule. However, i think all of you missed the point with the comment about posting anonymously, I think he was saying write what you want just do not use his name to writd things he never said because no matter what his friend Spaulding did or didn't do he didn't want Marcel to think he would post something derogatory about him written by Wamsley. I don't think he cares what anyone writes when they sign anonymous.
Wamsley is just like Marcel just ask his wives
I found out the truth about "Bent Dick" Spaulding, I have come to the conclusion to isolate myself from Marcel>
Isolate yourself? Why? Everyone has seen you with some woman that isn't your wife. You and Spaulding are made for each other
Wamsley is a compulsive liar. He couldn't fit into his breeches when he was on motors, so he had to transfer!
Sgt. Jodi Anest, Now there's a name that's synonymous with "self serving". She gives female officers all over the country a bad name. She was a piece of shit even BEFORE she married the biggest TOOL in the city. Lt. Bruce Anest. There's two reasons why Bruce married Jodi. 1) She was the closest thing to looking like a fifteen year old boy that wouldn't draw attention to Bruce's deviant behavior. And 2) Bruce needed someone he didn't have to pay, to photograph him jerking off while wearing stockings and heels. They're a sick couple made for each other.
I hear people asking why steve wamsley never had kids with Anne. steven is shooting blanks. Probably afraid to tell us fellow cops. God didn't want another generation of wamsley ignorance on the phoenix police dept. wonder if dickhead is doing implants on his latest wife after his last 2 left after he paid for them.
Post a Comment