You heard it here first and the Phoenix PD would rather have kept this quite – but not with our so called “unaccredited website” around and our reliable sources.Lieutenant Stan Hoover (#3486) had an EEO complaint filed against him for the sexual harassment of a female employee in his own bureau, PSB.
Our sources are also fairly certain that Stan found out about being fired, by reading this Blog! This would be the sweetest justice if it is true.
Stan was served a double whammy with being called out on his less-then truthful investigation on Steve Soha and now the new Sexual Harassment claim.
It appears that Stan Hoover was going to get the Steve Soha Defense~Interview swept under the rug, until the EEO complaint came through and our sources tell us its the real deal, and not just some angry woman (like Heather) out for revenge - making up emails.
Asst. City Manager Alton Washington said "Enough!" and canned Stan from Professional Standards Bureau. Kind of ironic that Stan Hoover investigates cops for lying and being dishonest; yet Stan himself was dishonest during Steve Soha’s investigation?
Wasn't Stan-the-Man the one who investigated Mike and Heather Polombo's affair and if our recollection is right ...wasn't Stan also involved with Ron Snodgrass and the porn/sexual harassment claim by officer Knowles? Exactly how many sexual harassment claims has Stan been involved in, while he himself is allegedly sexually harassing a fellow employee?

In the words of Ricky Ricardo - "Stan's got some splainin' to do!!!"
NOTE TO ALL CURRENT AND FORMER PHOENIX POLICE OFFICERS:
If you were ever issued an NOI related to sexual harassment, and Lt. Stan Hoover was involved in your case, please, please call Attorney Jess Lorona at 602.277.3000. You now have a great case against the City if Stan Hoover levied any penalty against you or was a witness against you.
Hey Stan we know you read this...Have you ever heard of Karma?
Karma isn't a bitch...Karma is BadPhoenixCops.com
17 comments:
Isn't that a shame. Poor Stan. Every investigation he was involved in should be re-opened and a review done. The scandal continues to grow under Jack Harris. It is so obvious he covered up investigations, just look at the Soha investigation and yet nothing is done to Stan or Soha. Soha should be put on the Brady list for openly lying, regardless if he was under investigation by PSB or not. The fact is he lied, purposely, to try and screw over a detective and he was caught. He should also be removed from his position, wherever he is and be put up for demotion.
Is still bewilders many people as to why the City Council continues to let Harris serve in his position of Public Safety Manager? He is the one in charge of all of this and he is aware of everything, as is the Mayor and City Council.
Note to the Mayor and City Council: Don't look at firing Harris as a sign of defeat and admission. Look to it as a sign of leadership and change to make this department whole again and trustworthy. Morale might be high amongst the troops but the trust in the leadership of this department and City is at a low!
I am a cop who reads this sight quite often. I had an NOI issued a few years back that derailed my career and Hoover was involved. Stan knew it was BS, but i wasn't an FOJ and part of the "in crowd" and i think Stan was relishing in the fact that he had this power over me and to see me squirming, losing sleep and wondering if my career was over. it ruined my life and Stan didn't care.
Stan i know you read this becuase at one time or another we all do. I fucking hate you and always have. I prayed everyday that his day would come and it finally has. I hope you career is over and you are booted back to patrol like Barnes and your career ruined like so many cops before. I hope this woman rakes you over the coals, has witnesses and then sues you in civil court. I hope you become Paul Blart: Mall cop of the PV Mall or Arrowhead mall or better yet, maybe Stan you will be on one of those segways we see cruisng around Norterra, where you binge on Bevmo.
This site is the best thing for all of us. We would have never known any of this, had it not been started. I have a lot of dirt on the PPD and am going to do my best to give it the the owner of this site. its now worth the risk.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THIS IS STAN'S ELLIOT SPITZER MOMENT.
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Stan's a douche!
Everyone hates Stan.
Time to retire before the investigation begins.
It’s amazing to read all of this crap about the moron Lts that this department has. So much for the Enlightened Leadership book that the department is pushing for everyone to read that wants to promote. Since there are being so many inept Lts being mention I can not help but think of another Lt. that deserves to be mentioned, and that is Lt. Marcel Spaulding.
Apparently he has some sexual issues (sleeping around while married with recruits at the academy while he was a Sgt.) in his past as well, while he was married. Is this crap taught at supervisor school? There should be a blog dedicated to idiot Lts on this department.
Some of Spaulding’s advice to officers is to beat combative suspects into submission, then put handcuffs on. Are you kidding me, this is crazy!
Yes, I know there are a lot of officers out there that Spaulding, but Lt bars must have done something to his bald head. He has lost it; of wait I think he is another FOJ.
There's a strom brewing.
it's going to be a massive shitstorm on Stan and the PPD.
Hey D he is doing the same thing with his new wife. I guess the rookie verified he was banging her while she was in the academy. So much for ethics.
Spaulding is one of the most incompetent fucks Phoenix has on the department. He plays the race card ALOT.
Can't any of these fucks make it on their own MERIT!
Marcel, where is your offspring, you abandoned? Your late for your blow-job with Heather Polombo....hurry along boy
Well let’s see, if Marcel had 3 sustained EEOC violations he would be qualified to become a Commander just like Chris Crockett. Once he has accumulated 5 sustained EEOC violations then he could be an Assistant Chief just like Kevin Robinson. It looks like Marcel is well on the way to becoming a “leader” on the Phoenix Police Department.
I am sorry to say that this pattern of promoting people to fulfill a quota has gone on for way too long. We need to promote people for having the right qualifications not for the headline test.
Best blog I have ever read!Hilarious stuff, too bad these assholes ruin it for all of us that are the "GOOD COPS".
PLEA, City Council, ANYONE who will listen....we need to clean house before the moral gets any worse.
It takes everything I have to go to work every day under our current so called "leadership"
scellenger #2400, PLEASE get circumcised! Lose weight first, you fatass.
Stan should investigate Brokaw as well.
I agree these rogue, unethical pricks need to be dealt with. And these lost slutty women that get caught up with the inner-office romances is pathetic. However, I feel that Lt. Spalla was just doing what he was told per JackASS. The memo may lack proper stationary per the department, but who is to say he is not doing what he is told as he *knows* he is surrounded by these cock suckers that will quickly make his life MORE miserable. It's called waiting till your minimum years on the job will allow you to retire & getting the *F* out of the hell hole known as the Phoenix Police Department....... I think Lt. Spalla deserves to be left out of this hairy mess.....
I don't think anyone was posting anything on Spalla, Spaulding on the other hand is fair game. what a low life for abandoning his kid. At least his ex is mature and responsible. I hope his paying out the ass in child support.
To the person who thinks Lowell Spalla, “Was just doing what he was told by Chief Jack Ass” and should, “Be kept out of this.”
Are you completely fucking stupid?
So that means that that Bernie Madoff’s son’s and wife should be kept out of the ponzi scheme indictments, because “Bernie was just ordering them to commit a crime?”
And all those accountants of Enron, Tyco, Qwest, Lehman Brothers who stole share holder value should not be blamed because “they were being told to do so?” How about the SS officers in concentration camps…have they been able to get away with the statements, “We were being ordered to kill the jews...so it's not our fault?”
I’m afraid not douchebag.
Everyone has free will.
Even spineless weak cops like Spalla and Quass. At anytime they could say, “No! This is wrong and I won’t be a part of this,” but they choose not to. Many people leave PSB and SID because they see the internal crimes being committed and won't partake. Spalla, Quass and any cop who was at the houses raiding a citizen and a cop are equally responsible.
They equally should be sued by Jeff, Dave and anyone else they violated and should equally go to jail. Is it true that Jeff's roommate was forced to urinate in front of the cops? That's a sex crime folks and everyone of those cops should be listed as sex offenders and will be sued accordingly.
Let the lesson be learned in the open market that a crime is a crime, weather you are ordered to do it or not.
oh yeah...and Mike polombo can lick my taint line, while his nose is in my ass...just like heather did to me.
"On the Inside", I am NO douche bag BUT I do appreciate your perspective. You are absolutely right in your comparisons and I do believe that accountability, self-determination and responsibility is something lacking in the "players" of this story.
The crimes committed by the corrupt fuckbags of the PPD are unspeakable & deplorable. I want justice for the community, the victims & for the remainder of the good officers of the Phoenix Police Department.
If Lt. Lowell Spalla (or any one else) knowingly & willingly violated the law, then by all means, justice needs to be served. You are right, Lt. Spalla could have walked away, moved to another department, quit or retired. Report these crimes to his boss, JackASS? Are you fucking kidding? Where to go? The fucking PPD polices itself! Before BPC, there was *NO WHERE* to speak out, no outlet. Do you think it is *ODD* that documents *SOMEHOW* make it into the hands of BPC? Members of the PPD are dying to speak out.
From the information I know, the pressure is so high from the 4th floor. *WHY* good people make these decisions, I don't know. It is obvious that PPD protocol, the Civil Rights of others, and various state & local laws have been violated. I encourage BPC, the public, the US Justice Department, & the FBI to investigate & prosecute. Give these rogue, lazy, fat ass Jack Balls prison time, where they can rot with the other losers in society....
"You have enemies? Good! That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life." ~Winston Churchill
BPC, thought of your cause, your strength and your tenacity when I saw this.
Keep up the good work.....
Post a Comment