Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Thank You Everyone!! Isn't it nice to Post Anonymously?

I can clearly see that that many of you in law enforcement are posting here. Thanks so much!! Keep spreading the word and tell 10 of your friends.

Here is what I don't understand...It is fairly clear from the below survey that some "Louie fans" are trying to slam the survey and think nothing should happen to him. So here's what I don't get...If you believe Louie has done nothing wrong, why are you not adding a comment about it? Are you just too chicken shit to post something?

I would enjoy starting a thread on this discussion here. I think if Louie had some balls (or any one of his subordinates) or even Jack Harris, and just sent me a message either directly or via my attorney, I wouldn't be so upset. I was hoping for something like;

"Yeah Mr. P., we fucked up. Your wife is a couple of ants short of a picnic - no doubt. We can see you have no priors and in FIB we get this all the time; a nasty bitter EX trying to throw their former spouse under the bus. We also Googled you and see that at one time you worked with the Department of Homeland Security and worked in a Pathogen III detection facility testing and finding Anthax. Clearly your background checks out and you are OK, and you fall within the top 10% of Society. We can clearly see that there is no evidence, she is bitter and this will just go nowhere. What we can do is investigate her for filing false police reports. A dead giveaway for us was that she filed an Order of Protection against you, then facilates her own Order by coming by your office, texting you, calling you and coming by your house. A sane normal person just doesn't do that. We are sorry we had to put you through this but any future calls from her to FIB or the Police will be taken much more lightly and we will call you/your attorney first before we jump to conclusions"

Why go through all of this crap? Why couldn't FIB just fess up and send me a message with the above tone?

Any thoughts?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u r so right man. Pigs just need to honest. if they were straight, so would we. it's not in them to be honest.

Roast A Pig said...

Hi, I put your story of Louie Tovar on my Blog. Let me know if you want to exchange links.

http://roastapig.blogspot.com/

badphoenixcops(at)hushmail.com said...

Done. Your link is now on my page. Keep spreading the word about bad cops.

Anonymous said...

THE TOVAR EXPRESS is coming! THE TOVAR EXPRESS is coming! 10:1 Yuma

10 days left Louie
1 Passenger with a 1 way ticket:
Louie things aren't looking good for ya pal.....better hurry and get out of dodge!