
I am still shocked how this guy gets to walk away from a DUI? I mean WTF? I think was Steve on St. Patty's Day. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
How does this happen? It would never happen to you or me.
He should lose his license and be fired as a cop! I don't give a crap if he is the driving force behind the honor guard and served in Iraq.
How does this happen? It would never happen to you or me.
He should lose his license and be fired as a cop! I don't give a crap if he is the driving force behind the honor guard and served in Iraq.
JOKE: What's 2 miles long and has an asshole every 2 feet?
ANSWER: A Saint Patrick's Day Parade!
http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/03/24/phoenix-arizona-police-officer-steve-soha-left-go-without-charges-or-citation-after-drunk-driving-stop/
http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/03/24/phoenix-arizona-police-officer-steve-soha-left-go-without-charges-or-citation-after-drunk-driving-stop/
5 comments:
I can't believe this shit!!! OMG!! I am sending this to everyone I know. You need to send this to KFYI and all the news medias. The Phoenix New Times will eat this up.
"Drunker than a pack of indians on payday" I LOVE THIS!!!
Sending to everyone I know.
There is no honor left within the Phoenix Police Dept.especially when you have guys like this representing our Honor Guard. We are all watching to see if he represents the Memorial next month....I'm sure the family of the Chandler Officer that was killed by a drunk driver might have something to say about this!!!! OH, Asst. Chief Tracy Montgomery are you going to run to his aid this time and blow for him so his police car starts up. Nice house you have Jack!!!!!
This guy has lots of experiencing blowing for ETOH and aggressive behavior....so lets knock the wind out of his sails and have him blow for Phil Gordon and be displayed as the newest floating art project and save taxpayers some money.
I have been reading this story....so a cop gets pulled over for DUI and gets let go?
How is this possible? They let a drunk drive home because he is a cop?
THIS IS INSANE!!!!
Post a Comment