Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Called by someone, on a Commander in Phoenix PD


So we heard a brief story from someone about a Commander with the Phoenix PD who is a sexual harrassment nightmare. Apparently this dude has a dildo/vibrator at his desk and either takes it out or shows it off quite often. From the message we received, I think we will have a photo of it or a photo of it sitting upon his desk - we're not sure. Apparently this guy is one major hard-on, wanting to bang everyone's wife and get laid using his badge and uniform. Typical cop corruption and a power trip!

This Commander has had numerous complaints filed against him - some with the EEO, Jack Harris and Frank Fairbanks (The City Manager) and nothing seems to be done. Well, we'll take care of it on http://www.badphoenixcops.com/


I am scheduling a meeting with my source of the story and will post the photos and docs once I have them. Stay tuned. Hopefully it's not a Phoenix Police trap!!! I'll be sure to meet in the daytime in a very public place so they cannot try and get me like this poor guy...

http://www.badcopnews.com/2008/03/23/update-phoenix-city-arizona-police-officer-benjamin-scarborough-brutally-beats-brother-of-police-officer-two-other-officer-present-during-beating/

Now he looks like a bag of smashed assholes...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm appauld! get out and do police work for gods sake. There is such a shortage of officers and this is the piece of garbage we have as supervisors. Chief you have some serious issues within your department. Better start cleaning your own house Chief Harris. How much did this cost the taxpayers Chief!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure he wants to bang the wives? I'm thinking that, if the guy likes to look at a dildo every day, maybe it's the husbands he's after! And you mentioned his uniform - does he dress like the COP from the Village People? It sounds to me like Commander Butt-Plug has some deep (no pun intended) seeded sexual issues that no one's picking up on. No surprise, though - from what I've read, the guys in the Phoenix Police Department couldn't investigate their way out of a fucking paper bag, let alone sniff out a homo-popo!

Anonymous said...

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue,
Where is my butt plug
Hey T J is that you?

Anonymous said...

Hey I can ID one of these dildos as being used on Cmdr Knappenberger.Yea,he makes mention of a rose tatoo on a shoulder of female officer (with his wife present)and gets investigated for sexual harrassment. We all know it was a WITCH HUNT when Jack Harris was over PSB and was posturing for a Chief position. Well, looks like he made it and what a mess he has made. So TJ,how have you managed to
escape from an investigation and smoozed Marquita Beene of the EEOD?
Of course! you pulled out your FRIEND OF JACK CARD. You are a DISGRACE to the Phoenix Police Department!!!!!