I don't know what it is, but for the past 20 months I find myself in situations where I need to deal with the Phoenix Police. Thankfully my latest bout had nothing to do with me and I was just a witness and an innocent bystander.
On Saturday night there was a party in our neighborhood. Let's just say that it was a party that Lt. Steve Soha would have been proud to attend!! Cheers to you Steve!!!
http://www.azcentral.com/community/gilbert/articles/2008/03/24/20080324abrk-policedui0324-ON.html
So to make a long story short, someone was parking and accidentally bumped into someone elses car. It was Chevy Silverado vs. a Honda Civic. The owners wanted to file insurance claims so they called the Phoenix PD. The officer who came out was named Brooks (#8334) and was polite to all the parties, very cool and actually had a personality. He hung out for a few minutes, talked with everyone (by now a few people had collected in the street), joked, was light-hearted and did his job with no cop attitude.
Kudos to officer Brooks. Great job. Great attitude. Thanks for joining the Force.
No comments:
Post a Comment