One can only imagine what we can't get!
What is up with the banded collar? Did he pick this up at Jeans West or JC Penney? Was he headed to a Back Street Boys concert and was he "Hangin Tough?"
Next time you see a douchbag like this in your rearview mirror, be sure to empty your windshield wiper fluid on him.
We love the quote Jack Harris uses:
“Forgetting is the Supreme lie, with it comes denial and irresponsibility. Memory is the crown jewel of our evolution.”
We will be sure to forward this on to Attorney Jess Lorona who is about to depose Public Safety Jack Ass Harris on a few lawsuits. Let’s see how much Jack “forgets” during these depositions and during these trials.
How about those "likes":
"Off duty I enjoy Basketball and Motorcycles"
He also likes relaxing in a hot bubble bath after a long day of rewriting the law. He also enjoys puppies, long walks on the beach at Sunset and polishing his 5th star.
Turn-offs include:
Women who can't take a punch, actually having to do something for the two paychecks he is collecting, outspoken critics, honest police officers, females who talk back and a police union that sees through his bullshit.
Thanks to our Phoenix PD Homicide source for sending this to us. Enjoy your $1000 cash reward.



3 comments:
That calendar is from 1995. I remember when it was made and sold
like it was yesterday. I was amazed anyone on the department would have been stupid enough to pose for the calendar. Maybe Jack wasnt happily married and wanted to be a 'stud' womanizer like his close bud Murry (Andy) Anderson.
Jack has sure aged in less than 15 years. He went from a handsome
looking guy in 1995 to a bent over, raspy voiced, gray (white or is it bluish from hair dye?), bad complexion, tired looking man in
less than 15 years.
Id love to see a calendar of Andy Anderson. I guess I would need to
find that on a boy website. Maybe "beefchuncksandgravy.com"? Now lets talk about Jim Pina. You'd have to look at Golden Corral's website; mmmm, those all you can eat ribs are delicious! Fatso!
What a stud! I want to ride on the back of his bike. No, wait, I want him to mount me like that bike! Wait a minute ... I'll be right back.
Okay, I had to throw up. Now where was I? Oh yeah, the stud. I'm especially turned on by the shirt he's wearing. I'd love to wear that shirt after ... be right back.
Boy, I hate the dry heaves! What an image to have hanging on your wall while you're carving a turkey during Thanksgiving dinner!
And so what if he's aged over the past 14+ years - doesn't that make him distinguished? Yes, it does, because he's distinguished himself from the honest, hard working officers who deserve our respect and support. These people need a true leader, not some arrogant jerk who exploits his 'title'. Wow, he must have some great dirt on the mayor to be collecting a pension AND a salary! So Jack, I guess you can add blackmail to your list of accomplishments!
I am going to wait for this dick each and every sunday to see if he drive up to cave creek. if i do I will empty an entire windshiled wash on him. thanks for the website.
Post a Comment