Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Louie Tovar Claims its Not His Voice in the Recording

So I was chatting it up with a cop friend of mine the other day and he told me the rumor floating around the PPD is that Louie Tovar claims that “it is not his voice in our recordings.” I nearly fell out of my chair! They went onto to state that Louie thinks we did some “creative editing” and “dubbing” the get him to say those things.

Louie…are you kidding me? We may have been born at night...but not last night, mini-me Louie!

Do you really expect that to be your defense? I mean come on Louie, you could come up better than that! Say you were drunk. Tell everyone you were having a bad day. Tell everyone you forgot to read the new manual and attend the training class on the new Cisco phones - tell everyone that you were getting fitted for a new set of 3 inch lifts for your shoes - tell us you just got back from shopping the boys department at Mervyns…but it is not your voice in the recording and you think it was dubbed? WTF?

Did we take a speech you made at a JA meeting on “milkweeds” and changing it into “dickweeds?” Did we take a chat you had about some kids skipping school and how you needed to “get them into class” and we changed it to “get this guy off our ass?”

C’mon Louie. Suck it up! Everyone who heard this could here your alveolar trill. You royally screwed the pooch on this one and you are in denial. We all know that the Phoenix PD records every phone call.
Why not just go back to June 10, 2006 at 1:10 PM and listen to your own phone call? And if you don't remember the date exactly, it was one day before you sent your little bitch Anthony "I shot myself in the ass" Brokaw, down to the Grand Jury to obtain a false indictment for questioning you and your bullshit Domestic Violence investigation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story! Just when I think it doesn't get any better...

My new date is supposed to be August 11, I will let you know as it gets closer that it gets confirmed.

I am sooo looking forward to seeing Brokaw in the flesh.

Anonymous said...

Louis Tovar doesn't have enough sense to come in out of the rain let alone command anything...