
With each website I launch, I figure there must be at least one person who hates my guts. Having this site up since April, I finally received a nasty email! I feel like it is a badge of honor! Here is the email/note I received:
“Dude, your such a fag. The PPD are going ot get you! When you need cops, Id be worried they won’t come. Watch your back. You better remove this site.So go fuck yourself.”
Well thanks so much for the kind words.
You must be from Arizona and a fine graduate of our now, last-place educational system. Yep, we finally beat out Alabama, Mississippi and Arkansas for dead last!...but I digress. I will try and use words that contain no more than 3 syllables, but the word syllable itself contains 3….such a paradox. I would dare mention trisyllabic or polysyllabic as this might throw you into overload.
Next time you send me a message you might want to try grammar and spell check. “Your” welcome, you dumb shit. “id” be worried you couldn’t count to 21 if you were naked. I also think you exist in your Mom's basement, playing Doom, beating off to Internet porn.
I bet you are another Internet tough guy, trying to flex his Internet muscles. Bet some of your best friends reside on the 4th floor of an office building downtown.
But really...Thanks. I got a good laugh out of your poorly written, inept message.
1 comment:
I bet if this guy was on the other end, he would change his mind! Let a police officer harrass him a few times and see how he feels!
Post a Comment