Total Pageviews

Monday, March 26, 2012

Phoenix Names new Police Chief - He Starts On May 7, 2012 and his email is Daniel.Garcia@DPD.DallasCityHall.com

Phoenix has named the new police chief.  He comes from Dallas, Texas and is named Daniel Garcia.  Chief Garcia starts on May 7th and is negotiating his comp with Zuercher and Cavasos, as this is typed.

Welcome aboard!!  If you want to email him and tell him all about the BadPhoenixCops in the Phoenix PD his email is Daniel.Garcia@DPD.DallasCityHall.com



Chief Garcia?   Do the right thing and fire the following worthless assclowns.  All they will ever do is bring you down and humiliate you. 

Not "put them on leave fired"in a Jeff Gordon-esq manor,  we mean Donald Trump - here's a cardboard box, get the fuck out, fired!  Shit canned.  Kicked to the curb. 

Louie Tovar
Sandy Renteria
Anthony Brokaw
Steve Boeck
Mike Polombo
Heather Polombo
Theron Quaas
Joe Knott
Tracey Montgomery
Jim Pina
Benny Pina
Joe Yahner
Louie Tovar - Again because he's so stupid and raised a child molester
Benny Pina - Again because there is almost two of him
Mike Polombo - Again because he is a sissy, dumb gumba, who can't count to 21...naked.
Heather Polombo - Because she is a cunt and has seen more dick than a urinal at Chase Field.



Fire these worthless Pieces Of Shit and see how nice we will be and how supportive we will be.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

An e-mail has been sent to Chief Garcia in Dallas regarding Jim Pina, Tracy Montgomery, Mike Polumbo, Joe Knott and Louie Tovar. Garcia has a lot to read. If Garcia has any honor he will deal with these five right away.

I encourage others to send e-mails to Garcia so he can see what the rank and file think of these five.

Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Everyone needs to send Chief Garcia a e-mail expressing their thoughts on members of his command staff. What better chance would Chief Garcia have of getting a head start on making changes?

Anonymous said...

Below is an e-mail sent to Chief Garcia this afternoon.

Dear Chief Garcia:

Welcome to the Phoenix Police Department. We are in desperate need of a real leader like you have proven to be.

I am writing this e-mail to you so you have a chance to do research on your managers prior to beginning on May 7th. This will give you an idea who you can count on and who you absolutely need to avoid.

I am confident you have already been told about the fears of corruption at all levels within the department. There are specific employees you need to be educated on. Please go to badphoenixcops.com and read what others think about some of the managers who will be reporting to you.

Be sure you go to the site's "blogspot" and read each blog. When you get to the end of each blog, click on "Comments" and see what others are writing about the blog entry.

You will see "Older Posts" at the bottom of each Blog page. Click on this to go to previous blogs and repeat the above.

While a lot of discussion on the site is all in fun, most of it isn't. After reading some of it you may think, "there is no way this place can be so messed up." Every time you think of this, be sure to click on the supporting links, documents, etc., on the site, and you will see for yourself what is and what is not true.

If I could give you one piece of advice it would be to pay special attention to any discussion involving Assistant Chief Jim Pina. I believe has almost single handily ruined the department. He is involved in the kidnapping number debacle, sex crimes debacle, kiddie crimes debacle, immigration, Phil Roberts lawsuit, Jack Harris firing, countless employee lawsuits, and so much more. Chief Pina has also been accused of using the "n" word by many supervisors as well as making many inappropriate comments during executive staff meetings. You will read all about this on this site.

I also encourage you to have a private meeting with Commander Dave Faulkner. Commander Faulkner is a very well respected command officer (he would be a superb selection for asst. chief). He has been victim of working under Chief Pina for the past four years. I think Commander Faulkner can best comment on Chief Pina's management style and how he will represent you as police chief.

You will be shocked to see that a great majority of what is said on badphoenixcops.com is dead-on accurate.

I am going to be sending you documents, DRs, lawsuits, complaint letters, links to local media stories and a variety of other information supporting what has been discussed on this website. You can then draw your own conclusions on many of your sergeants, lieutenants, commanders and assistant chiefs.

Best of luck in your new job. Just place these names in the back of your mind as you are meeting your new staff. I believe they will do whatever is necessary to undermine you.

Assistant Chief Jim Pina
Assistant Chief Tracey Montgomery (dating a real he/she)
Assistant Chief Joe Yahner
Commander Sandra Renteria
Commander Louie Tovar (single handily responsible for badphoenixcops.com)
Commander Chuck Miiller (demoted for sex with a subordinate then promoted again)
Commander Mike Parra (demoted for sex with an employee then promoted again)
Lieutenant Joe Knott (one of the most despised employees in the PPD)
Lieutenant Dave Adams (convicted for DV)
Sergeant Mike Polumbo (one of the most despised employees in the PPD, check him out on 'YouTube')

I will be sending you follow up e-mails over the next several days. Respond back with questions or if you want additional information.

Looking forward to big changes,

xxxxx xxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is the e-mail response I received back this morning.

Dear Mr. Xxxxxx

Thank you for your e-mail expressing concerns you have with the men and women of the Phoenix police Department. I came across your website when I began preparing for the position as police chief. I have been given clear direction to deal with many issues in the command structure; more commonly known as the “4th Floor”. This direction includes investigating issues which seem to have created a rift in the community and among employees. I assure you I will be looking not only at the performance of Executives but command employees too. My plan is to have a not yet identified law enforcement agency come into the department and investigate many of the issues I read in the media and, ironically, ended up on your site. I will be swift in making changes if misconduct at the command level previously occurred and was ignored. When changes are needed, they will be swiftly made. My record of change and accountability speaks volumes of my management style.

I read media reports correlating too many of your blogs. I also received e-mails from concerned employees, union and community members describing what are believed to be rampant problems within the department. I assure you I will be prepared to deal with issues once I arrive in Phoenix.

I encourage you to get involved in community and employee forums I will organize. I want to hear what people think of their police department without fear of reprisal and retaliation. Please give me a chance to make my own observations and make changes as I feel necessary to regain community, union and employee confidence.

Best regards.

Anonymous said...

I love this site!

In all fairness though...Benny Pina has lost a lot of weight - so he is back down to just "one person" size.

Everything else is spot on.

Anonymous said...

Do you have Chief Garcia's phone numbers so I can give him a call before he comes to Phoenix?

Anonymous said...

Do you have Chief Garcia's phone numbers so I can give him a call before he comes to Phoenix?

Anonymous said...

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/immigration/APX-AZArizona-Immigration_51053255-03302012

Jack Harris and 3 AZ Police Officials Oppose 2010 Immigration Law. See above link.

Anonymous said...

Hoping that current or former officers will also write fried of the court briefs if they support state laws to curtail illegal immigration - to counteract the briefs written by the former chief.