Total Pageviews

Friday, June 24, 2011

Theron Quaas Ordered to Turn Over All Property to Our Blogger! Our Blogger is Relieved He Got All His Porn Back!

It took well over two years from the illegal take and break in of our blogger's house in March, 2009. A judge's court order demanded the return of all the property. Even with the order in place for well over 30 days, Theron Quaas tried to say there was a “clerical error” with returning the equipment. This week, blogger Jeff had all items returned.

We sat down with Jeff and asked him some questions on his equipment, the blog, and some Bad Phoenix Cops. Here what he had to say…

Q: So you finally got your stuff back. How do you feel?
A: It’s only took them two years and based on the Chain of Custodies, none of this stuff was even reviewed or analyzed since the day it was bagged. Just goes to show you how this was all a rouse to silence me.

Q: So what about Theron Quaas?
A: What about him? Remember when you were a kid and you used to give the ball to the smallest, weakest kid and shout SMEAR THE QUEER? That was Theron Quaas. Quaas is a useless pawn douche in the grand scheme of things. I was in FLOs the other day in Scottsdale and could have sworn he was my busboy.

Q: Some would say you are pretty harsh with your criticism of the Phoenix PD and the Polombos. What do you say to that?
A: Those people are entitled to their opinion and so am I. Look – a guy like Polombo – geez where do we begin. We had a friend of ours recently get married to a stripper. She’s a nice girl, but he can’t avoid the fact that her tits and ass have been ground into a lot of guys in Phoenix. She knows the pole very well.  If Mike Polombo wants to leave a wife and daughter for someone who is known for shampooing pubic hair with their saliva – then so be it. But I am allowed to talk about it – especially when they are city employees.  Even if they think it doesn't serve 'any useful purpose.'

Q: Wow. That’s harsh. Is it personal against Polombo?
A:  Since the Phoenix PD broke into my home and stole my stuff because of Mike Polombo – it will always be personal. I just don’t think Mike Polombo or the Phoenix PD play chess all that much. They never thought this through and the raid on my home and Barnes backfired into a national, PR nightmare for them. I grew up outside of New York City and would deal with guys like Polombo every day. We know so much about him. His favorite movies are GoodFellas, Casino and the Godfather and thinks he is life imitating art. He thinks he’s untouchable and wields some sort of power as a homicide cop. As my kids say playing Xbox, he was pwnd.

Q: Some people say you are the guy that got Jack Harris fired?
A:  I get that a lot – a lot of back slapping and congratulations. I was in Cave Creek the other day and someone out of the blue in a restaurant heard my name and said something about an article in the NEWTIMES and remembered me.  How fucked up is that? I really can’t believe it! I cannot take credit for toppling Jack. PLEA and Phil Roberts did most of it. I won’t grandstand and say I had anything to do with it.

Q: But you did send that letter to OIG?
A: So did Roberts and some other people I think. Listen – It’s great Jack Harris is gone and we all played a part in his demise, even Jack himself. The city of Phoenix is a much better place.

Q: What will people find surprising about you?
A:  I am actually a pretty normal guy, quiet and shy. Very unassuming. No braggadocio with me. When cops meet me they think I will be some lunatic, arrogant cop hater, but I am not. I’m the guy behind you at Starbucks. They will also be surprised that I don’t run BadPhoenixCops. If they only knew how many work on it.

Q: What’s going on with the wife and kids?
A: It's an EX-wife.  That’s something I don’t talk about. It’s really sad. The kids are great and always will be. Let’s just say they are learning as they age about badphoenixcops and badphoenixmoms.


Q: So you just got your stuff back. How did that go and tell us about that?
A: Yeah.  I promised to give a shout-out to Christina at Impound on Elwood. She was very helpful and she had one hell of a turd cutter. Jesus was she cute in those tight cargo pants.  Quaas and Campagnolo tried their hardest to keep my stuff, but they lost. Poor Ted is trying to manage these cops, but he can’t. Ted has no control over anything. He is a pawn.  I am surprise Tom Horne hasn’t shit-canned his stupid, lazy ass. He tried to say there was a clerical error with returning my stuff. Just more lies. Most of the stuff was bagged in March of 2009 and never touched. Here are a few bags (shows us the bags) still sealed, never touched or analyzed. It’s weird looking at these old computers.


Q: Are you worried they planted something on them?
A: They aren’t smart enough to do that plus we hear the IT guys are pretty decent and actually support us fighting the corruption.  These are Phoenix cops and Theron Quaas (laughs) just isn't that smart to plant anything.   I have sent them out to friends to wipe clean. I really didn’t care about the equipment. It was the data I wanted.

Q: So are you keeping them?
A: I might give them to my kids. Or I might donate them to Aid for the Retarded in the name of Theron Quaas and Ted Campagnolo.

Q; Where do you come up with some of these lines and vitriolic phrases for the blog?
A:  It's not just me, but I have always had crude humor. I grew up listening to Howard Stern and grew up in a strict Catholic family. I needed an outlet and this is the way I speak with my friends. It’s endearing, trust me.

Q: With Jack Harris being gone, what would you want to ask him if given the opportunity?
A:  Wow. I guess I would say Jack: Every man has a favorite tit on their woman. We all gravitate to the same boob when we are about to do the mattress mambo. So Jack, when your wife Connie got cancer, was it in your favorite boob and how did you feel about that?

Q: Ouch! That’s pretty bad…
A:  That’s me. I would love to ask him that in person just to see his reaction. He is so used to people being humble and pussy-footing around him. He would probably shit his pants! Maybe I should drive to his north Phoenix house, knock on his door like Dave Biscobing did and ask him. But seriously I don’t think twice about Jack Harris. He was just one of many who needed to go. I have nothing to say to him or ask him. That’s up to my lawyers. 


Q: Some say you should run for City Council or Mayor. What do you say to that?
A: Can you imagine? That would be epic!  Imagine the campaign commercial and my platform. (In a deep booming voice) Indicted numerous times, house raided, accused of being on drugs, molesting kids, domestic violence and a whole host of other accusations that any ex bitter wife will throw at you. Meet your new mayor… - I have thought about it, but it’s too dirty for me. I would easily save the city over $1M by stopping the private OxyGordon security detail.  I would be the most politically incorrect mayor you ever met.  Undoubtedly within 30 days would be fucking some hot girl in impound - much hotter than that dog Gordon is banging.  I would add into the lexicon words like “fuckstick” “assclown” and “fucktard.” I don’t think it’s for me. I’m not that corrupt and the pay sucks.  I'm just not the dirty politician type, but who knows.


Q: How is this going to end? What is the fitting ending to your situation?
A: Are you asking me for a denoument? Jesus. I can think of so many, Mike Polombo chokes and has a heart attack while eating mashed potatoes, Theron Quaas drowns in a vat of Kikkoman’s soy sauce, Jack Harris is mountain biking and drives off a cliff like that Segway dude, Louie Tovar gets sodomized to death, Ronnie Snodgrass loses 150 pounds and wins the PF Changs marathon – there are so many fitting ends to this. I don’t know how or if it will end. There will only be more dirty cops like Yahner and other dirty members in leadership who avoid the issues, like Cavasos and Zuercher.

Q: Would you ever sit down with any of them to talk?
A: To talk about what? Clearly they won’t fix anything. Look at what happened to Phil Roberts and nothing was done. Look at what happened to me, Barnes, Linnea and nothing was done. That’s why the blog is needed. I have no desire to sit down with any of them unless they are handing me a check. Maybe if Hampton or Robinson became Chief they may want to bury the hatchet, but that’s a long time off and wishful thinking.


Q: Would you ever shut down the site?
A: That’s a good question for the owner.

Q: So you don’t own it?
A: Nope and the Phoenix PD know that and that’s all I’ll say about it. It isn't owned by PLEA and Dave Barnes either and I didn't go to high school with Barnes and plot this thing years ago in study hall.  It's so fucking rediculous the stories I hear.

Q: Would it ever be sold?
A: I know there were talks of going national with someone before the economy took a shit. Like BadCops - Los Angeles, BadCops – Houston, but I don’t know where that went. I think it would be tough to manage but I see what THEDIRTY.com was able to do and it could work. There’s a lot of logistics and a lot more people needed for that type of stuff. Plus there would need to be measures in place like with WikiLinks to protect the workers. I could see dirty cops in other cities raiding people’s homes too.

Q: Do you agree with what WikiLinks did?
A: Sure. We have a right to know what the fuck is going on.


Q: At all costs? Even at the risk of life?
A: That’s what they want you to think. Information is power. I think Napoleon said something along the lines of, a smart informed people are a risk to governments. What the US and I guess the Phoenix PD forget is that they work for the people. I think since 9/11 we are way out of control with losing our rights as citizens. Even the TSA think they are Gods among insects.


Q: So you never answered the question, will the site be sold?
A: Everything and everyone has a price. I guess you could look at it like a hooker. You don’t pay them to come a fuck your brains out, you pay them to leave so you don’t have to deal with the bullshit of an annoying chick. If the owner wanted to sell or redeploy it in some way, I would support that.

Q: Getting back to the Polombos, do you think Mike reads this blog?
A: I know everyone reads it and if they say they’re not, they’re lying. I know I would if I were him.

Q: Why do you think they read it?
A: Because it’s funny, because it’s raw, because we say what everyone is thinking. Because Mike is narcissistic and wants to know what we are saying about him - good or bad.  It’s entertaining. If something was being written about you, wouldn’t you want to read it?

Q: The language is a bit rough. Do you think it detracts from the goal and you lose subscribers?
A: I think if you won’t read something because of strong words and euphemisms, you need to get a life. Words are words. It’s the message behind them. That’s what makes us unique that we will excoriate cops in a public forum.  I don't know of any site like ours - not even the one in Tempe by Tempe cops.


Q: I must admit, before the blog I have never heard of some the phrases used – like a hatchet wound for female genetalia?
A: I prefer the word CUNT but a friend of mine uses hatchet wound. CUNT is such is final word. There isn’t much better than the “C” word followed by a U-N-T. But hatchet wound is pretty funny. One needs to think about hatchet wound for a few seconds and see the visual.

Q: You don’t see a problem calling people a hatchet wound or cunt?
A: Nope and I sleep well at night too! Listen – these cops deserve to be called what they are called on the blog. They labeled me an instigator of domestic violence when it never happened and they don’t appear to have a problem with that. It is revenge that will last a lifetime.

Q: Care to elaborate?
A: Before this, before my divorce no one heard of me and I kind of like it that way. The police created bogus indictments, bogus charges and now I am labeled things forever for no reason except that their rot and power made it so and an angry bitter ex-wife. Turn-about is fair play. Google Jack Harris, Phoenix PD, Theron Quaas, Mike or Heather Polombo, Andy Anderson or Louie Tovar. Like me, they are now forever memorialized on the web. Let’s see how they like it. We know they can’t get jobs after the Phoenix PD.


Q: How do you know this?
A: One dirty little secret I will share is with the hits to the blog. We get over 13,000 hits each month. We can see who is viewing us. We did a blog about this. We can see the number of people with COX, Qwest, city of Phoenix, Homeland Security and many others. We can see when they visit and how many times. We can see what time of day and how long they spend and on which page. Among those visiting the site are recruiters. Recruiters for jobs in the public or private sector. So much like the city of Phoenix we know everything about that recruiter and can see when they came to the site because they were researching someone like Andy Anderson based on key word searches. We then contact these recruiters and send them tons of info on these cops. It’s actually fantastic the way it works.


Q: That sounds diabolic. And you don’t have a problem with this?
A: Not at all. Like I said, they attempt to smear people like me, like Barnes with raids, bogus indictments and NOIs. Let’s see how they like it when the shoe is on the other foot. That’s what drives them nuts. They can’t do anything about it which is why they took all my computers and tried the whole harassment computer fraud thing.

Q: You seem to know a lot about the web. How did you get into this? Do you program?
A: I am not technical at all. That’s what’s so funny. I am not a programmer. My brother designs computer networks. I am a sales guy. He scoffs at these stories on how I created a website. I don’t know HTML. I started off in the computer industry over 20 years ago as a marketing manager.

Q: So you don’t write code?
A: Fuck no! I am just a regular guy with a sense of humor. I still can’t figure out my bluray player. I am not a nerd or a hack. My kids know more than I do.


Q: Do you ever fear for your safety?
A: Never. I think others do it for me.

Q: How come?
A: I assure you these guys are pussies and I am well protected. I won't elaborate but let's just say everyone has a God given right to defend their life, from anyone.  I also have sources all over so like I said, I sleep well at night. They know the rules, they know I know their Ops orders and I have great lawyers. I’m not stupid and don’t put myself in harms way. I do avoid Phoenix and stick to Scottsdale, Glendale, Peoria or Tempe as much as possible.


Q: Even when you meet cops?
A: We don’t meet with cops. If we ever do, it is well vetted or they are retired. I don’t want to give away the farm, but most stuff is sent to us or given to us without the need to talk, meet or explain it. People seem to over complicate things. They think some big meetings or espionage are happening when it’s nothing like that. I actually got a kick when I read that Mike and Heather Polombo patrol their own neighborhood and when their alarm went off, went into their homes with the guns drawn – like I would want to break in to take photos of their cheap IKEA furniture or Mike's polyester pants.  What a couple of fucking idiots.

Q: You keep going back to the Polombos. Why the focus?
A: Because they are so comical and exemplary of what is stupid and wrong with the Phoenix PD. It’s so funny, you can’t make up this stuff or characters like Mike Polombo. Mike was married, had a wife and a beautiful daughter and he fucked someone at work and was called out on it. Everyone knew it and now they try and play victims. It’s classically funny. My home was broken into and my computers stolen for 2 years solely because of Mike Polombo. Mike needs to know that he reaps what he sows and should have thought this through. Like I said earlier, Mike doesn't understand or play chess. Chess players are thinking 3-5 moves ahead of their current move.

Q: Ever think guys like Polombo, Quaas of Harris will just lose it and come after you?
A:  Sure, but I don’t lose sleep over it.  Mike was pretty emotional in those videos acting like a sissy bitch.  I would love to see these pieces of shit on my doorstep. If I ever lived in Mike Polombo’s neighborhood and he was patrolling with a gun and asked me what I was doing there sitting in my car, there would be a major problem.  But like I said earlier, these guys are pussies. Cunt sandwiches – minus the bread. Mostly likely got their asses kicked in high school, grew mustaches and became cops. They would never command any respect or be a leader anywhere else, except for the fact they have a badge and a gun. Anyone who knows me, knows that anything I say, I will say to someone’s face. If any of these cops want to call me or email me, they can do it.


Q: Are you serious? They can contact you?
A: Sure. I have had people contact me and say - hey man that was harsh and such-n-such is really a good cop. Or hey man I spoke to so-n-so and he was devastated by his name on the blog. If Polombo or anyone wanted to dispute something, they could have contacted me. I’m not saying anything would be done, and I might tell them to go and fuck their own mother, but at least they would have some respect and some balls. Not everyone has to agree with what is said, but they should respect our right to say it.


Q: Polombo has called you psychotic. He also was going to pursue legal action against you. Anything ever come of it?
A: I’m still waiting. That’s tough guy dumb-gumba talk like he is on the Jersey Shore or something. Polombo can’t do shit to me. He knows it. He has asked people where I live and said he was going to sue me. Others have too.  I heard Montgomery dropped $10K on lawyers to try and pursue me.  Polombo's best game was trying to bring me up on criminal charges with his pal Jack Harris. I am not psychotic at all and quite normal. There is always a cause and effect. This is the effect that will last a lifetime for Mike.


Q: What do your family and friends think of all this?
A: They laugh. No one in a million years would of thought I would be involved in such a mess, but in the same vein, the New Englander in me has them understanding I won’t take any shit from anyone, especially cops.

Q: So did you get your porn back?
A: Ha…I guess so, along with my Itunes. This stuff is old. It was 3 years old when it was stolen from me. It’s surreal to see this stuff, but it was recreated within weeks.

Q: Any parting words for anyone out there reading this?
A: Not really. Just keep up the fight, fuck the Polombos and send us shit on dirty cops.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.kpho.com/video?clipId=5999447&autostart=true

Andy Anderson should have never fucked with me a few years ago.

This type of info is going to continue to haunt him and continue to come out so long as I remain pissed!

I don't ever forget when I am fucked with or treated unfairly!

Hope you are enjoying retirement Andy; you unemployed prick!

Anonymous said...

That piece of shit Andy Anderson and his skirt chasing arrogance ran the PPD down more than anyone, or anything, I know!

I believe he is directly responsible for Chief Harris' removal.

I believe he is directly responsible for Sgt. Robert's unfair treatment.

I beleive he is directly responsible for the incorrect kidnapping stats (he was Investigations Division Commander at the time).

I beleive he is directly responsible for Lt. Lauri Burgett's arrogance and eventual downfall. Andy treated he like gold and shot down anyone who threatened her success. Andy gave her premium assignments even though she wasn't qualified. More to this relationship?

I beleive he is directly responsbile for Sgt. Andy Hill's arrogance and complete lack of respect from his peers. Is there something more to this relationship as well...I have often wondered).

I wouldn't piss on Andy Anderson if he was on fire. I beleive he is an evil piece of shit whose misgivings have finally caught up with him.

Anonymous said...

Blogger Jeff:

Can you do a overview of Andy Anderson's career as its own separate Blog? You have all of the information but it is scattered around on this website. Maybe a nice summary and overview all on on Blog?

I think having his photo would be nice as well as the latest video from TV5 where they accuse him of covering up kiddie crimes.

I think this would be a proper send off.

Remember, it is likely Andy fucked our good friend out of a well-paying job. How about a little payback for our friend?

Anonymous said...

If Sgt. Robert's latest memo doesn't prove how corrupt and what liars Jim Pina and Andy Anderson are, nothing will!

Chief Yahner has got to initiate an investigation into these new allegations. Chief Yahner will go down in flames if he ignores Sgt. Roberts like civilian Mr. Jack Harris did.

Do the right thing Chief Yahner and have these two investigated for these new allegations. This will keep you out of the hot seat. If you don't we are coming after you next!

Don't be stupid like Mr. Harris was!

Anonymous said...

I hate Chief Pina!

Anonymous said...

Andy Anderson must be included in any investigation. Precedence has been set regarding allegations learned after an employee retires.

If they ignore this, I will come forward with information on a former employee who was investigated for allegations discovered months after he retired.

They don't have to interview Anderson if he refuses; but they must include their findings into any allegations against him in the PSB report. If Anderson chooses not to be interview, the allegations must be sustained as the information proves.

Anonymous said...

I agree. Chief Anderson's actions pretty much brought the Phoenix Police Department down to its knees. His actions and mistreatment of people have come out and instead of dealing with Chief Anderson, Chief Harris ignored the issues until his own demise.

You, Chief Anderson, have embarrassed and humiliated the Phoenix Police Department more that we will ever realize. I, for one, am embarrassed beyond belief. I was in another state at a conference and told others I belonged to the Phoenix Police Department. Everyone knew of the allegations against Chief Harris and could not beleive he was still Chief. How embarrassing. To have your leader say things on national television such as "Take these starts off me..."

Great job Andy! Take your boss down due soley to your arrogance and desire to get in the pants of other employees.

You are a fucktard!

Anonymous said...

F-tard list - you forgot Laurie Burgett

Anonymous said...

I don't know what all of this negative talk is about concerning Jim Pina because when he was the commander at Maryvale he did a wonderful job. When Pina arrived to work every morning the first thing he would do is walk the parking lot picking up trash he would then go to his office and have a cup of coffee. After his coffee he would tell us he was going "downtown" and he would be gone for the rest of the day. We suspected that he really went home because "downtown" would call asking for him because they hadn't seen him. The next thing we knew he was promoted... I guess that picking up trash made a great line on his resume'.

Anonymous said...

That is all he knows hopw to do........pick up trash and drink coffee. He is a mexican!

Anonymous said...

EEO at action in the good ole PPD! White boyz who work, who develop policy, who understand PAP, who understand the Operation Orders, etc., get passed over for idiots like these!

Sent Via Hushmail said...

did you know that the city auditor (Green)who is now the "lead" on
the sex crimes fiasco was given all the information about the sex
crimes (report numbers, emails, reports, etc) including a certain
memo from a certain chief along with a bigger statistical issue (in
the sex crimes unit-this time to lower the sex crimes statistics
for the city of phoenix) at the same time he was given the
kidnapping information and he chose to "DO NOTHING". NOW HE IS IN
CHARGE OF FIGURING OUT WHAT WENT WRONG? WHEN WILL THEY LEARN THAT
PPD IS AN ETERNAL CIRCLE OF THE SAME? THERE IS NO HOPE UNTIL
SOMEONE FIGURES THIS OUT!!! WAKE UP!!! HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE
PERPETRATOR OF A CRIME INVESTIGATE THE CRIME THAT HE HAS
COMMITTED!?!

I hope that Green denies this, because there is proof that he also
knew about these facts months and months ago....along with the same
ppl from the kidnapping figures who knew years and years
ago......sleep well PPD....All who got hurt this time are children
(alas Mexican children).

Check the time line....who was the commander (who is now a chief)
over sex crimes at the time that a certain detective (there were
others) was allowing children to be re-victimized? I will give you
a hint: his name starts with a Y!

This is not a bigger problem than the kidnapping? Mexican children
can be raped, sodomized, and forever scarred? Harris lost his job
over kidnapping statistics, now we allow the other to keep his job
because no one understands what an utter travesty this is? or does
someone understand?

said...

They send Their bright offspring to law school and the less astute to the police academy; oh, who are They – organized crime, that’s whom
and
that's been goin' on for a hundred years.

Say, give me wee blog a look to see
rampent malfeasance here in Wheeling, WV.

Stay on groovin' safari,
Tor

Anonymous said...

BPC:

The PPD is considering opening a investigation against Chief Andy Anderson for forcing Sex Crimes Detectives to give him a videotape interview of a attractive female sergeant who reported that her father was sexually assaulting her. Anderson had no business reviewing this videotape.

Would you be willing to begin a new blog on this if I send in detailed information? Would it include Anderson's photgrpah?

This is pretty incredbile stuff and hard to beleive a assistant chief would order detectives to give him his own personal copy of the tape.

Let me know.

badphoenixcops(at)hushmail.com said...

@Anonymous 7-12-11 10:59P: Send us the dirt on pocked-faced misogynist Murray Andy Anderson, and we will do a story on him. We hear he lost out to the Gore job in North Phoenix and admits this Blog has destroyed any future career opportunities. Gee we wonder how that happened?!!?? Andy’s eminently unemployable thanks to us and all of your tireless work! Let's keep up the pace!

Anonymous said...

This was just published on the PLEA website.

Who the fuck is Andy Anderson? How in the fuck was he allowed to run the Phoeinx Police Department into the toilet?

He was responsbile for the incorrect kidnap numbers. He made the false statements that "Phoenix had the second highest kidnappings in the world". He said, "we are in the eye of the storm". He counseled Chief Harris to say, "want my stars, come and get them".

Anderson is responsbile for Chief Harris' downfall from grace.

Anderson may have spent too much time putting his dick into Jim Pina's big fat wide asshole?

Anderson may have sat in a room and jerked off or something to the videotapes of a female sergeant confessing her father's pedophilia?

Anderson now fucked up the tatoo policy?

Who the fuck does this moron think he is?

I say, go after Anderson. There is recent precidence of PSB doing a misconduct investigation on a lieutenant who was 7 months retired. Now you need to do a misconduct investigation on Anderson.

Call Anderson in. If he refuses, sustain the allegations of jerking off to the video when he had no legal use to view it.

You fucked with the wrong two lietunenats Andy Anderson!

On the PLEA website today:

http://azplea.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=486:new-tattoo-policy--majoring-on-the-minor&catid=2:news&Itemid=47

"As stated in a recent ENS, the Department is changing the long standing tattoo policy effective the end of August. I guess this is the biggest issue we have on the Phoenix Police Department; it must be just a figment of my imagination that the Department is still in shambles with no leadership. The 4th floor originally wanted to change the policy in April of 2009. PLEA was successful in getting this new tattoo policy delayed for over 29 months or almost two and a half years! The bottom line is even though the 4th floor has, in effect, given silent assent to officers getting tattoos and allowed the officers to show the tattoos on their arms and hands for over 10 years, there is nothing that prohibits them from reversing their past practices on this particular issue. Management appears consistently inconsistent and the hard working officers are the ones who get the shaft once again."

"This new policy is the brain child of recently retired Assistant Chief Andy Anderson. Thank you Andy for another poor decision that affects the hard working rank and file officers on the street as you walked out the door. Too bad interim Police Chief Joe Yahner didn’t have the leadership ability to quash this ill-advised policy. I guess ten years of past practice means nothing to the 4th floor. The bottom line is that court rulings on the issue are very clear; the Department has a right to force officers to cover up tattoos regardless of any past practices."

Congratulations Andy Anderson! You may have personally and singularly ruined the reputation of the Phoenix PD. I hope you die soon so your lovely wife can find a man who will love her and take care of her instead of chasing every piece of ass out there!

Wipe the Pina spooge off your dick and go die!

Anonymous said...

I have always beleived Andy Anderson was a crook! He spent more time flirting with female officers that he did developing policy like he was suppossed to be doing.

I sure hope Andy's wife reads these blogs so she can wake up and leave that son-of-a-bitch and go find a man who will love her!

Anonymous said...

I could be wrong but I always beleived Anderson was fucking Pam Cullison who is a civilian in HIDTA.