Total Pageviews

Monday, April 6, 2009

Tonight (Monday, April 6th) on KTAR 93.2 FM in Phoenix, Arizona - BLOGGER JEFF!!!

Here we go again ... another interview!


This time, our Blogger, Jeff, will be a guest on KTAR News-Talk Radio 92.3 FM. Joe Crummey (pictured at left) will be interviewing Jeff tonight, April 6, between 7:30 pm and 8:00 pm - The Joe Crummey Show is on every weeknight from 7:00 pm to 10:00 pm.


If you are not in the Phoenix area, you can log on to KTAR's website at news.ktar.com and click on the 'Listen Now!' link on the top right portion of the homepage. Please remember that Arizona is in the Pacific Time Zone!
One more thing ... tell everyone you know about this interview, and ask them to tell everyone they know!




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you end up owning the police department after their terrorist tactics of raiding your home.

gang stalking said...

In doing your research have you come across any reports of Gang Stalking? You know when they harass someone in the community, rumours, slander, home break in's, illegal wiretaps,etc?

http://www.GangStalkingWorld.com

if you have I would love to learn more.

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Sue the nutz off them!!! from the UK.

Anonymous said...

jack.harris@phoenix.gov

Don't capitalize the J (as it is in publicized materials). Lower case will go through.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work also I have been really screwed by some dirty cops, I use to be a cop years ago they do not like me because I know how they operate.

T.M.

http://dirtbadge.wordpress.com/2009/03/02/dirtbadge/

Anonymous said...

I just read your article at Baynews9 in Tampa, FL. What the police did to you is a sign of what is to come if obama keeps pushing this socialist crap on america. Free capitalistic society is what MADE USA, not 2nd chances and gov't back ups. If companies fail, it's the natural process of capitalism, and in fact the beauty. It's the only system where an average joe can become the millionaire. How can joe become the millionaire if all companies functioning now are givin second, third, fourth, and who knows how many chances in the future. It keeps the rich rich, and the poor poor. I fucking hate obama and all the people who voted him in. You can post this or you can delete it, either way I just wanted to tell you how I felt. I'm honestly scared about our country and what is happening. America is under attack people, and the socialists are winning. Bush started it all, let's bring the companies to their knees and then buy them up. Then when the economy turns around, gov owns everything and makes even more money. The usa gov is nothing more than dirty land lords. Fuck USA gov.

Anonymous said...

Things like that go on all over the country not just there. South Carolina has junk like that here. Chief on down in one agency in central SC. I worked in a Police Dept. here for years and if you are not in the click they will hang you out to dry and protect the good ole boys. Politics!

Tex said...

Below is an e-mail sent just moments ago:

Mr. Jeffrey Pataky,

While checking out an internet news story, I came across your blog. Your March 23rd thread contains an illustration I and my extremely powerful and very expensive attorney consider stealing from content on my site: http://texsquixtarblog.blogspot.com/ Note the "No Tool Scam" sign, which I took on a trip to an Amway sponsored, international public relations meeting Prague in the spring of last year, and posted on the front of the table during a roundtable discussion focused on how the internet and blogging has impacted the Amway business.

Hopefully you realize I'm just kidding. In fact, I'm already a big fan of your site. I am also thankful Amway doesn't have the same power to trample on my First Amendment rights as the Phoenix Police apparently think they do, and I'm sure Amway is thankful their employees aren't as "loose-lipped" as the Phoenix Police are, either.

In fact, Amway has taken the opposite extreme approach and tried to ignore me. They even abandoned their OWN facebook page, just do a search for Amway employee on facebook, and you'll see for yourself. I saved a conversation before it was removed by Amway and posted it on my site.

Keep up the good work. If you can help my story become better known, as I will do for you, and perhaps we can both win. I am working on a post on my site to help you get your message out. Good luck, this is a very Good Friday!

Regards,
Tex

badphoenixcops(at)hushmail.com said...

Tex:

We love the email. We have a slew of attorneys working on this copyright issue.

LOL.

Thanks for your support.

Mom always used to tell us, "You need to have your Good Friday, before you have your Easter Sunday"