Total Pageviews

Friday, April 26, 2013

Jim Pina's Retirement Invitation - Thank Heaven He is Leaving



It’s tough to find a more despicable, useless and mean individual than commander Jim Pina.  Thank Allah he is leaving. 

Let’s hope he doesn’t go and ruin another police department. Here’s hoping retirement brings him a heart attack and Lou Gehrig’s disease.  

Also please join us this Sunday at CCV in a prayer service, praying that Jim is stricken with testicular cancer, and Jim's only cure is his Parkinson's ridden doctor performing surgery with a rusty scalpel.
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My advice to everyone: Hold onto a very heavy piece of furniture when Jim Pina retires. The Phoenix Police Department will bolt forward into the 21st Century and you will not want to be left behind! This jackoff has held back the department in more ways than one.

We can only hope that Chief Garcia does not promote another useless hispanic that is fat, cannot speak spanish and has the respect of no one. Did I just describe Benny Pina, Mike Parra and Sandra Renteria? Promote a hispanic that 1) Looks good in uniform, 2) Has the respect of community leaders, 3) Has worked many different assignments as Commander, 4) Has the respect of his officers and supervisors, 5) Is not fat, 6) CAN SPEAK SPANISH AND IS FAMILIAR WITH THE HISPANIC CULTURE! Notice I say "his?" Sandra Renteria has no business even being considered for assistant chief.

Do not be concerned about Jim Pina fucking up another police department. Who would hire him after reading these blogs? These blogs come up, page after page, when his name is googled. You do not see Andy Anderson employed do you?

Work with chief Pina said...

I always hated chief Pina and often hoped he slipped into a diabetic coma. He WAS mean.

I saw what he did, how he acted and how cruel he was to so many people. I might attend this party. I also think I might shit in the chocolate fountain, piss in the punch bowl or in a Mall Rats-esq move – shake Jim’s hand with a stink palm.

Anonymous said...

What about Bryan Chapman? Can you get the PSB investigation into his getting a blowjob on duty by Karen Vance back when she supervised him, and they were both on duty? Or when they had a fuck rest orgy with Jason Scherterle and his wife in Vegas years ago. Yes, Vance and Jason's wife had a good ole lesbian romp with Bryan and Jason watching and participating, all while she supervised Bryan. Or when Bryan measured his penis, on duty, when Vance supervised him for Vance, Heather Polombo and Elise Lewis? Oh wait, no PSB as Bryan is an up and coming member of the good ole boys club, did I mention Bryan was married at the time of all this, and his many months long affair to Vance, who was his supervisor and is still married to the same girl and that he is still fucking whoever he can.

Anonymous said...

About time someone called out Chapman. One of the biggest womanizers on the department. Him and Scherterle, when he was a cop. He still is from what I hear, especially his taste for black women prostitutes. They both know this is all 100% true. Even how SCHERTERLE LIED to get the PD job in the first place, lying about all his cocaine use. In his words "I didn't think I would get past the polygraph. Guess I fooled it".

How about how Chapman slept with Scherterles wife. Hen he was in a coma in the burn unit, right after his accident. Or how his wife used all that money donated for him and the family to get a boob job. About time Chapman and Schecterle get their names strung through the mud here. We all know they both contributed a lot of the dirt on Vance and Heather.

Karma is a bitch!