Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 12, 2010

A Married Cop Sends Naked Photos of Himself to a Girl He is Dating - Officer James Blanco of the Phoenix PD

We had this story sent to us from friends who follow the website THE DIRTY.
http://thedirty.com/2010/08/married-phoenix-police-officer-likes-to-send-naked-pictures-of-himself/comment-page-1/#comment-2137690 


I wonder if this cop is going to get together with Quayle and come up with a good story on how it's not them on THE DIRTY.  Thanks for those sources who sent us the story.

That pink heart is looking awfully small.  Imagine if this were you!!

http://thedirty.com/2010/08/married-phoenix-police-officer-likes-to-send-naked-pictures-of-himself/comment-page-1/#comment-2137690

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I cant wait until the day that one of these nakid photos will turn up with Andy Anderson in them! With all the tail I have seen him chase at work there might be some coming!

Batman is back!

Anonymous said...

If there is one of Andy Anderson you won't need a "heart" to cover up his weiner. Andy's pubic hair will probably be all it takes to hide that little thing.

Anonymous said...

How did you get these off Heathers computer?

Anonymous said...

Batman says:

Are you sure they were not off Murry Murray Andy Andrew Anderson's computer. Could he be using these for craigslist ad in the 'Men seeking Men' section. C'mon sheriff, Aint Bee isn't going to be happy.

Anonymous said...

Speaking of idiots on the 4TH floor, why the fuck did Chief Tracey Montgomery make us practice a mobility drill right across the street from the Federal Building last month. We were expecting a riot at the Federal Building on July 29TH once SB 1070 went into effect. We were positioned in our command post at Dodge Theater and told to put on our riot gear. Then, we went outside to take a looksie and the demonstrators were right in front of our command post. Nice Tracey! Didnt they teach you at ASSistant Chief School to not have a command post at the scene of the demonstration?

At least you were smart enough to leave town the next day to work on your masters degree while the rest of us supervisors were racing around to RE-WRITE your idiotic action plan so our officers would not be right in harms way if the protestors got violent. Thank goodness Tracey left town so we could get the command post away from the location of the demonstration. Why the fuck didnt Chief Harris or Chief Yahner hold Tracey accountable?

Warning City of Phoenix: God help us when the big one comes! We have two assistant chiefs who know what they are doing and the rest are completely incompetent bozos!

No, James A. Pina and Sheriff Andy, you are not the two I am referring to. Either is Tracey; duh! So, through process of elimination, can you guess who the good ones are?

Shazam Batman, back at ya!

Anonymous said...

Did I hear Andy singing

"You, you got what I need. When you say we are just friends, when you say we are just friends, Ooooh, baby, yoooou, you got what I need, when you say we just aren't friends, when you say we just arent friends".

Figure out the rest of the song and tell me if it is pretty close to Andy's chasing in the halls.

Anonymous said...

Difficult to see Blanco slammed like this and what it's doing to his family. Great guy and officer who made some poor/stupid decisions. His wife knew this was out there already and that this had happened. The chick was a fling, not someone he dated and the pics are old. Some people will do anything to get their revenge. He didn't deserve this.

Anonymous said...

if this were me and i were blanco, i would make a joke out of this and hand copies out to everyone in my squad! thats about all he can do. stupid is as stupid does!

Anonymous said...

Thinking with the wrong head as so many of my fellow bretheren do. I don't know Blanco to be a good cop cause I never worked with him much. Truth is I will have a jaundiced perception if I ever do. Fling, dating, screw buddy whatever you call it he put the uniform to shame and there's no denying that. I'm ashamed of and for him. He will never have my respect. Never.

Anonymous said...

AMEN! What many cops forgot is that they are held to a higher authority. If they want respect they need the character traits to get it. No cop should be sending around nude pictures of himself. Look at these kids coming out of the academy. Tattoos all over their arms and attitudes to boot. After what I read here, if you want my respect as a citizen, you will have to earn it and wearing that badge and gun does not automatically get it for you.

Anonymous said...

Maybe that's how Wams got wife number 4