Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

BadPhoenixCops Finally Receives a Reply on Potato Head Polombo’s Violation of Ops Order 5.2. Will this Potato be Mashed or Whipped?


Below is Blake McClellan’s response on Jeff's complaint against Mike Polombo for violating Ops Order 5.2 (speaking to the Media without prior authorization.)

The PPD found that he did violate the Ops order, but it is only a minor infraction – therefore his pussy, castrated boss will most likely give him a written reprimand with no real punishment.

Justice is simply knowing that most of the PPD are snickering and cracking jokes behind Mike’s back about his wife and the way he was banging her while she was his subordinate. How he lied about it and his deception during the Baseline Murder Investigation, and how he kept evidence in his garage.

Polombo5.2










41 comments:

Phx PD is corrupt!! said...

Only a written. Well, he should be kicked out of whatever detail he is in and sent back to patrol. All Dave Barnes got was a written and he was sent back to patrol. But wait, Polombo is a FOJ and a supervisor so I will bet the entire farm nothing happens to him at all!

More corruption! Wake up City Council, City Manager and all the Asst. City Manager's. There is still a major difference between officer discipline and supervisor discipline.

Where is PLEA in all of this? It seems PLEA is starting to take a back seat to all this going on ever since Billy Coleman left. Note to PLEA; your members have noticed you guys are quite quiet these days! Who's playing both sides internally? Rumor is one of the PLEA board members is known to be talking quite a bit lately with the 4th floor, alone, against the rule of the two man tag-team.

Anyone read the latest PPSLA article? Seems PPSLA has all ready deemed Joe Knott innocent on all the EEOC charges? How do they know about the allegations and why are they even allowed to talk/publish their comments about pending EEOC investigations.

Anonymous said...

485 U.S. 46 (1988) To Chris:

"At the heart of the First Amendment is the recognition of the fundamental importance of the free flow of ideas and opinions on matters of public interest and concern. The freedom to speak one's mind is not only an aspect of individual liberty – and thus a good unto itself – but also is essential to the common quest for truth and the vitality of society as a whole. We have therefore been particularly vigilant to ensure that individual expressions of ideas remain free from governmentally imposed sanctions." The First Amendment envisions that the sort of robust political debate that takes place in a democracy will occasionally yield speech critical of public figures who are "intimately involved in the resolution of important public questions or, by reason of their fame, shape events in areas of concern to society at large". In New York Times, the Court held that the First Amendment gives speakers immunity from sanction with respect to their speech concerning public figures unless their speech is both false and made with the knowledge of its falsehood or with reckless disregard for the truth of the statement. Although false statements lack inherent value, the "breathing space" that freedom of expression requires in order to flourish must tolerate occasional false statements, lest there be an intolerable chilling effect on speech that does have constitutional value.

Chris it behooves you to pay attention to: The First Amendment gives speakers immunity from sanction with respect to their speech concerning public figures unless their speech is both false and made with the knowledge of its falsehood or with reckless disregard for the truth of the statement.

Your statement is completely false in regard to Phoenix Police Officers. The opposite is true of a large majority of our officers. Do a little "fact" checking.

Chris said...

What public figures? As far as I can tell there were no public figures mentioned. No one is mentioned by name and no one is defamed. Unless you actually consider Phoenix Police Officers to be a specific term mentioning a public official, which is a gigantic and totally ridiculous stretch. I simply made an "estimate" concerning my "opinion". None of it is based on any fact and none of it is meant to hurt anyone. See, I took some law classes too. This is exactly what I mean. I'm sick and tired of people thinking that they can intimidate others simply because they have a badge and a gun. I could also say that it's estimated that 90% of cops have a power problem. I might also say that 50% of Phoenix Police Officers sleep on their backs and drink decaf coffee. There's nothing wrong with that statement. Is it based on fact? No. Does it name anyone in particular? No. Therefore, I'm completely within my first amendment rights to say it. Now, if I had said "Officer ---- is on the take and has power issues", that would definitely not be within the law, unless of course I had solid proof. You should pay more attention to this part of your comment " Although false statements lack inherent value, the "breathing space" that freedom of expression requires in order to flourish must tolerate occasional false statements, lest there be an intolerable chilling effect on speech that does have constitutional value." Also, there is no way it can be proven that the statements I made are false, are there? Notice I used the word "estimated". "Estimated" by whom, you might ask? "Estimated" by ME. Here's some advice: Go and finish your night law classes and then you can try and finish this discussion on an educated level. Next you'll try and tell me that "The sky is blue" is a recklessly false statement if I say it on a day when it's raining. Give me a break. Why do police officers always take everything so personally?

Chris said...

Wow, What a very nice thing to say to someone. Is that how you speak to everyone who disagrees with you? It's called freedom of speech. Maybe you've heard of it? BTW, I can't really be offended by something said on a blog about cops where other cops make comments about jizzing on other cops wives. And you're right, my statement wasn't based on any fact. It's an "estimate", or an opinion. Am I entitled to an opinion? Can you prove it isn't true? Can you say for certain that every single cop is clean? No, you can't. I'm going to be the better person here and apologize if I've offended your little blue feelings. It just goes to prove the old "estimate" that cops think they are better than everybody else and feel that if you aren't or have never been or have never wanted to be a cop than you are a piece of shit. Way to serve and protect. Keep bashing and trashing each other on the internet. If you all put as much effort into fighting crime as you do pissing on each other then Phoenix would be the safest city in the world. That's some brotherhood you got there.

Anonymous said...

Chris, I agree with you that everyone has the right to their own opinion.

I know it is hard to see the other side of the argument sometimes, especially when we haven't had the opportunity to walk in each others shoes.

Example, it's hard for you to see and understand the point of a cop because you have never been one.

Likewise, it is hard for me to see and understand your point of view because I have never been a cocksucker.

Anonymous said...

To Chris: That was an excellent addition to the blog and I agree with you totally. I wasn't surprised by the childish response with name calling and gutter crap which is synonymous with uneducated civil service employees. Some cops, evident by the moron who responded to your entry with the expletives, are still stuck in the period of time when they were beat up on a regular basis for being the creepy nose picker they were in grade school and using the the language they were taught by their illiterate parents who are not much more intelligent than the officers themselves, is the only response that comes to their feeble minds when they are cornered with conflict, just like they were when they had their lunch money taken as a kid. These are our "heroes" that are held to a higher standard and put on a pedestal across the nation. They are the same ones that will pull you over for speeding but speed themselves to "check code 7" with their buddies. Quite frankly though, there are a lot of good officers on the Phoenix Police Department. This website is comical to read and I know most of the entries to be false and some to be true. I know that there is a lot of "self service" in the PPD and very little "corruption". I am weary of cops that say, "You should walk in my shoes..." or "you aren't man enough or brave enough to do what I do." Those are comments of an officer that does not rate wearing the badge on his chest but needs it to be a justify his own ego and self worth.
I laugh at some of the entries, but I know that the officers that do their job, do their job quite well and most of the back stabbing on this site are officers who for one reason or another didn't get their way at one time or another.
You can easily tell by the personality dig. If the targets of this site were really corrupt, there would be proof. I think that Blogger Jeff has offered up reasonable proof of corruption with some of the 4th floor. The rest is all childish name calling and personality conflicts between those who have and those who couldn't get it.
I'm sure if this gets posted, my point will be made by the "kids" calling ME a cocksucker too.

Chris said...

Those are some very wise words. As a matter of fact, I happen to know that there are a lot of good cops, however I don't think that any of them post on this site. I do think that some people may be a bit naiive in their estimates of police corruption, and I'm not just referring to PPD. The numbers are much higher than one might think. It's important to add that just because an officer is "on the take" doesn't make him a bad cop. In many large departments, you are outcast if you don't "take". Let me be clear in saying that I have no evidence or proof of any police corruption, but I know that it does exist. I know that I was accused of "not being brave enough" to wear the uniform and I find that quite funny. Especially since the officer doesn't know that I spent almost two yers as a military police officer in Iraq. I probably saw more action in a week than he'll see in 20 years, but that's beside the point. The point is that I know human nature. I don't believe that any human being should have the amount of power that police officers have. It's obvious that many of them can't handle it. Just go to YouTube and watch a few of the hundreds of brutality videos. Cops love to say that society would be in anarchy without them, but I somehow don't think thats quite true. Anyway, the reason why I posted my initial comment was because I wanted to see some of the reactions I'd get. If that had been a traffic stop I'm sure I'd already have been on the receiving end of that officers nightstick or taser. I'm familiar with Jeff's case having read the article in the New Times and I completely understand why he started this blog. What I can't understand is how cops can post here (anonymously of course) and piss on other cops. That's what makes me laugh. All I'm saying is that cops aren't all that and not everybody has secret desires to be a cop. Some of us are content to just be "cocksuckers" and "crawl back into our mothers vagina" once in a while!

W.C. Varones said...

You guys going to cover Phoenix cops shooting Tony Arambula in his own home?

Ben DeMan said...

Chris, It is comical, but its reality that cops piss on each other. They are hired because they fit a certain "A" type personality profile. Too many A types in one environment will generally stir up discontent because just by their nature alone, they think they are more deserving and need constant reassurance that they are important. That's why you see cops off duty open their flat badges for the counter girl at Dillard's, because they want to impress. They have extreme difficulty impressing each other, so it makes more sense to lash out, point the finger and put each other down so that they themselves can be higher on their "own" pedestal. These self-absorbed ego freaks are the ones with the KOA789 license plate frames or the vanity plates with some stupid radio code like 918WIFE or 417G.
It doesn't surprise me at all that Phoenix cops piss on each other they way they do on this site. Morale on the PPD is probably the worst in the country and for most of them, the department is all that they have. It consumes them until there will be nothing left of their pathetic existence.
Over time, they lose each other too, which makes it easy to further divide them with sites like this. They will never understand that the "blue code" takes unity. If they had unity, they would be literally unbreakable. I don't pay much attention to the arrogant ones who say put on a uniform and walk in their shoes...I wore their uniform for 25 years.

Chris said...

Ben, Thank-you for your service. Everything you've said is true. I was brought up to respect police officers. My father was a police officer for five years and was injured on the job early on in his career. I'm actually glad he went on to do something else because I probably would've been mentally abused growing up if he'd stayed on the force. My parents would probably be divorced, and who knows what else. I'll tell you one thing I remember from my childhood, and that is that their marriage improved dramatically and I got to spend much more time with him after he wasn't a cop anymore. He was happier, too. I think most of the cops fit the profile you outlined, and it seems Phoenix cops are particularly disgruntled and it shows in their work. I have heard many horror stories from friends about unprofessional conduct by cops when they were stopped, etc. Like I said, I didn't mean to start any trouble with my comment, but I wanted to see how long it would take for someone to start threatening me and calling me names. When I came home from Iraq I was in a parade and we had to march through a crowd of protesters. They spit on us and threw things at us but not one of us broke formation or acted unprofessionally. PPD cops need to take a lesson from that, put aside their differences, and start to serve this community properly regardless of what they think of their leadership. Maybe it takes a site like this to show them how ridiculously they are behaving.

Anonymous said...

Chris wins. Foul mouthed cop loses. Thanks for taking the high road, Chris. It's unforunate the rude cop proved your point entirely himself.

This blog should be used to expose specific corruption in specific instances regarding PPD, ie., the cover ups and corruptions in the Baseline case, not just a means to vent and say nasty things. This blog could be used in a much more incredible way and really make a difference in cleaning house at PPD.

Chris said...

I was shocked and enlightened when I found out about this blog. I couldn't believe that other cops actually came here and posted anonymously about other cops. It's plain to see that PPD has absolutely zero cameraderie. While the majority of PPD officers are no doubt good cops and are dedicated to their duty, you have to wonder about the ones who aren't. I pissed my pants when I read the story about the two jerk-offs peeling the baseball cards off a door in a vacant home. The fact that one of the morons kept their job is a testimony to the piss-poor management of this department. I hope the PPD leadership doesn't think that Blogger Jeff is the only citizen who sees this and is disgusted by it. I honestly feel bad for all of the dedicated officers like Rusty Stuart. They should probably join the MCSO or AZDPS or something. I knew, of course that my comments would be met with foul language and insults and what scares me is the thought of it being a different situation like a traffic stop. I think this blog has been a big eye opener for many people and I hope it continues until this mess is cleaned up.

Anonymous said...

Chris you are full of shit. A police officer in the military really is not the same job. Drawing on your dads 5 year stint a department is not that credible either. Ben, 25 years, with what agency? Chris why don't you nut up and come on out and see what you got. My guess would be you not be able to handle it.
A little side note about what you said they way you were treated when you got out of the military. That story was from Vietnam not Iraq.

Chris said...

I didn't expect that anybody here would be intelligent enough to understand what I was talking about. And you're right. Being a military police officer in Iraq isn't the same as being a police officer in Phoenix. I didn't have any donuts to eat or an air-conditioned cruiser to drive around in all day. Nor did I have any champagne to drink while I lounged around on a plush jet and got paid for it. Oh, and when I raided a house, there were no baseball cards for me to peel off the door. And lest I forget to mention the constant AK-47 fire, rocket propelled grenades, improvised explosive devices and sick extemist maniacs trying to kill me on a daily basis. You know what, you're right, you guys have it much harder I'm sure. And in case you haven't realized it because you've probably never left Phoenix, people are protesting this war and they can get quite nasty. But, hey, I couldn't expect you to understand. Like you or one of your buddies pointed out to me in an earlier comment:

"It's hard for you to see and understand the point of a soldier because you have never been one.

Likewise, it is hard for me to see and understand your point of view because I have never been a cocksucker."

Spoken like a true gentleman!

I still don't understand why cops think that everyone else is dying to be a cop and they're just bitter because they aren't one. I would have been a cop except I felt like making more than $50,000 a year. Besides, I wouldn't want anyone to go on the internet and leave an anonymous comment about how they jizzed on my wife's face like icing on a bundt cake in a patrol car 12 years ago or call me a punk and a corrupt pervert and tell me I belong in a landfill. I know, I know. I must be crazy, right?

Chris said...

Ok, I've had just about enough. I'm not going to engage in this childish crap anymore. I don't do the stupid name calling. For people who are supposed to be model citizens, these guys talk like they are 10-year-old school kids in the playground. I never said I didn't respect cops and the work they do. I just think that their behavior on Blogger Jeff's case was ridiculous. They were pissed off because he was speaking his mind and so they trumped up some bullshit warrant and raided his place then stole all of his computer hardware. That's the type of thing I don't like. When cops think they are above the law and they can do whatever they want just because they are cops. If they were behaving properly in the first place then none of this would have ever happened. Now, the bigger problem is that it made people doubt their work on the Baseline Killer and other cases. And rightly so. Now there is doubt in everybody's mind as to if this guy is really behind bars. Even some cops doubt it. It's incidents like these that worry me. I could care less about who is banging who and who is a pervert, etc. I do care, however, if there is a sick lunatic roaming the streets because these guys couldn't get their shit together. Obviously the PPD beat cops, detectives, etc. don't have any confidence in their leader, and that's a problem. This is really a sad situation. Then when you try and make a mature and adult argument about it, you get these immature idiots who tell you to crawl back up into your mother's vagina. I'm sorry, but if those are the types of people that are policing our neighborhoods, we're in some big trouble. Most cops are OK, but there seems to be a bigger amount than most on the PPD that are screwed up some way or another. I don't know. It's not a good situation at all. Something has gotta give here.

Ben said...

"Why don't you nut up and come on out and see what you got. My guess would be you not be able to handle it????"
Are you serious? Thanks to the supercop that still lives with his mom. We all know you're the shit and no one can do what you do. You're obviously god's gift to Krispy Kreme counter girls everywhere. I was with Phoenix for 25 years. You were still ogling the other boys in the high school locker room back then. If there weren't so many dumb asses like you on the department, I probably would've stayed longer, but it got to a point that you couldn't walk through the precinct without hearing arrogant fucks like you try to convince everyone how fantastic you are.
I wont leave anymore comments. I get more enjoyment seeing how you pussies breakdown the department and pull each other apart. Based on your "I'm so Awesome" attitude, you probably have 2 or 3 years on, so you have at least 17 or 18 more years of morale damage to the department. Oh, and be careful out there. You don't want to worry your mommy. She did your laundry and has dinner waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Ask any cop anywhere and they will tell you that motor cops are the worst. The are the cockiest mofos on the force. Some call themsleves "the fighter pilots" of the police department. There are a couple who aren't aholes, but the majority need a good old windshiled wiper bath.

Anonymous said...

I think anyone that reads this should give a motor-pig a shower whenever they can. I'm even gonna point my windshield wiper hose so it sprays over the car, so they get a good soaking. I like the anti-freeze idea, but I don't think I would take that kind of time to waste on cops. Some of them do a really good job, like on Barney Miller or T.J. Hooker.

Anonymous said...

Chris the Phoenix Management did not have anything to do with the one officer staying on the force. It all had to do with how the lawyer challenged what actually took place as salvaging and not theft. Plus the bank who owened the house declinded to press charges. There is a pnael of officer and civilians that heard this case and they made the decision not management.

For someone who claims they were in the military you have awful thin skin. To think people are going to not try and trash you when you basically said the whole force was corrupt and on the take, well that is just dumb.

Chris said...

After reading this blog and the articles about Blogger Jeff's case, it's pretty obvious that there is corruption. As far as how much, who knows? I also think that the way the Baseline Killer case was handled was unprofessional and embarrassing to a department the size of the PPD. I know there are a lot of good cops, but I think the PPD needs to take a long, hard look at itself. The PSB should be completely re-organized with new leadership and then investigated by a civilian review board. I could never understand internal affairs, PSB, etc. Cops policing their own kind has proven to fail time and time again, and this is no different. It's quite obvious at this point that there are way too many officers on the PPD who don't deserve to wear the badge or the uniform. Furthermore, I'm having a difficult time understanding why Jak Harris is still chief when a majority of the officers have no confidence in him. There must be some reason why he still has his job. There are several issues here that need serious attention, and nothing seems to be getting done about it. I firmly hope this blog will have some effect on that situation. I also find it disgusting, childish and moronic that cops will come on here under the cloak of anonymity and trash each other and trash citizens. And to the total idiots who keep talking about dousing cops with windshield wiper fluid and throwing water balloons- Grow the fuck up.

Stephen T. McCarthy said...

FINALLY! A LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER I RESPECT.

Excellent article here on a "Good Cop" and a genuine American patriot:

http://xtremelyun-pcandunrepentant.blogspot.com/2009/10/finally-law-enforcement-officer-i.html

~ STMcC
<"As a dog returns to his own vomit,
so a fool repeats his folly."
~ Proverbs 26:11>

Chris said...

It's pretty obvious from your statements that you have no idea who I am. Even if you did, I have nothing to hide or be ashamed about. Furthermore, I am an Iraqi Freedom Veteran and can provide proof of that. It's not a smart move to threaten somebody on the internet like this, especially if you are in law enforcement. Continue to do so, and you just might be the one finding yourself in hot water. I have every right to voice my opinion. I have not mentioned anyone by name and even if I have, that's just my opinion too. This is America, and even though you may think that a badge gives you the right to control what people say, it doesn't. You aren't all powerful and you can't dictate what websites I visit or the comments I might write. Furthermore, if you choose to air somebody's "dirty little secrets" online, you'd better have rock solid proof. If you don't, it's called libel and you can be sued. Tread lightly here, or you just might be the one who is exposed. I have nothing to hide, so, do what you think you must. I just hope you don't hurt any innocent people along the way.

Anonymous said...

To Chris: double standards double talk...too funny....What is synonymous with poseur or poser? The so called "chris"

This site obviously has completely changed its focus...yawn...

let's see, is the fifteen minutes up yet?

Anonymous said...

What's wrong Chrisy, did I strike a nerve? You seemed to get awfully defensive about me airing your dirty secrets.

I find it amusing that you whine about false statements and "libel" when you are the genius saying, and I quote, " It's estimated that at least 70% of Phoenix cops are drug users, extortonists, drug dealers and on the take"

I know what you are going to say, you didn't mention any names, it's your right as an American to state your opinion, it's just an estimate, blah, blah, blah.

Well as an American, it is my estimated opinion that you are a creepy little bastard who would have taken full advantage of the "don't ask, don't tell" policy if you had in fact served your country.

The truth is you don't like cops because one probably gave you a ticket you fully deserved and then had to listen to you cry about how you would have his job and how you pay his salary.

Chris, you don't have to hate cops buddy, in fact, it sounds like what you need is a big ole hug.

So the next time you are in Phoenix, find a cop and tell him your feelings got hurt by a big, mean cop once and that you haven't been able to get over it.

Maybe, if your lucky, he will give you a junior police sticker you can wear on your shirt.

Chris said...

Whatever all that means...Anyway, I read in the paper two days ago that both Frank Fairbanks and Alton Washington are retiring. I wonder if that will have any effect on Jack Harris. Will he be the next city manager?

Anonymous said...

Has anyone seen DEB's version if 'Mini-Me' - Lt Vince Piano? I have been looking under the tables, behind bookcases, in the ladysroom, everywhere and I cant find him. Did someone miss seeing him down there and step on him like a bug?

Darren Nielsen said...

Is there any honest cops left on the PPD? Does honesty and integrity mean anything?
Start cleaning house and begin with motors!

Steve Mack said...

Nut up Mark O'Connell, and come out of the closet with your butt buddy, Clyde Schellenger!
You both are so corrupt, do us all a favor and transfer to another department.......like San Francisco PD!!!!!

Anonymous said...

can some1 plz explain to me how mini-me gets to lift weights on duty while he earning overtime? is this how he made $50,000.00 in overtime last year?

steroids do crazy things to people!

Anonymous said...

Ill tell you how; "Steroids, get in my belly"

Anonymous said...

God dang that is funny. I didnt think Vince would ever know we all call him Mini Me. Now he has to look at us and wonder. How can Mini Me rule over the token mexican commander?

Anonymous said...

You mean the Mex Comdr who put his mini-dick in a ho from Sierra Vista PD while he was representing the PPD at FBI academy? Nice one you mex fuck! We all hate you and mini me!

Missing the new stuff.... said...

What is going on? Is BPC running out of gas? One blog per month? eis enough corruption to fuel this site with bi-weekly updates, like it use to be.

Harris is sued this past week for his double dipping and no new blog?

Tammy Motyka said...

Rainbow Supporters Unite!!!!! We are untouchable!!!!!
GAYPRIDE

Anonymous said...

I found your Blog very interesting but there seems to be nothing going on presently.
Is the site still up and running?

Concerned citizen

Anonymous said...

Alot of phoenix cops use an attorney by the name of G. C. I made the mistake of using her only because alot of cops used her in past until i saw that she is not worth the 350.00 per hour and if you choose to fire her she will get back at you by suing you. I have never heard of an attorney suing her own client especially if he had to finish his divorce byhimself. So guys and gals, do your homework before you hire an attorney don't just go off of the fact that other cops use this person so they must be good. This is not always true. If i was a beting man, G.C. will try to sue me even though i have exercised my freedom of speech.

Anonymous said...

I am a Fort Worth police officer and am inquiring about our new Chief Jeff Halstead. He is ex-Phoenix PD and is implementing some changes that are questionable. He is implementing a new unit to investigate criminal activity of Fort Worth police officers. Our department has had a few bad apple, but overall is an extremely professional department. 2 sgts and 2 detectives is overkill to investigate FW police criminal activity. Do you have any idea why he would do this? Does Phoenix PD have a unit like this? Does PPD have many bad officers? What kind of guy is Jeff Halstead? What are his leadership skills?

Anonymous said...

The Attorney you are talking about is Gloria Cales. She is actually a great attorney if you stay on top of her. She tends to take on more than her office is capable of handling and she should hire more staff. She is with no doubt very expensive. She will also "nickle and dime" you until you have no money left. But if its not the money, and you need a fighter, she's a great attorney to have on your side of the court room. There is a procedure for "firing" her. Always talk a "set fee" with any attorney. G.C. will drag the case on and will drain your bank account until she can buy another Mercedes for her and her PPD officer husband.

Anonymous said...

Halstead is not a bad guy. And he's probably implementing a Special Investigations Detail (SID) like the PPD has. Its part of the Professional Standards Bureau (I.A.). Phoenix P.D. has SID because 4 out of five cops in Phoenix are crooked. Most of them survive the investigations and become Sgt's and above, and if they are really crooked, then the become commanders and even Chiefs. Phoenix SID is over worked because PPD are all a bunch of shithead crooked cops. Not only do they fuck with the citizens, but they fuck with each other because they have no honor or commitment to anything or anyone but themselves individually. Fuck the Phx PD

KAREN F. said...

Just want to share. About 3wks ago I was visiting Phx and was at a soccer event. I witnessed an officer completely go off on a woman in the park. The woman was very lo-key, but the officer was yelling and spitting to intimidate her. The lady walked away several times and he wuold keep on and on. Very loud, ghetto and shows lack of training. I was embarrassed for the PPD. Officers name is ACOSTA. THE GUY WORKS AS A GANG/HARDEND CRIMINAL OFFICER through the week and shouldn't be working with kids and families with that rougue attitide.
Just Passing Thru, Thak God!

KAREN F.

Anonymous said...

Hey Det.Barnes are we still waiting on the lab?
Please help me get some closure to my pain...God bless.
sincerely yours...Joaquin Jaralillo Domenech.