We receive this email invitation for Jim Pina's party. We will RSVP for one. We will leave it up to the Phoenix PD to figure out which one we are! Maybe they will recognize us by the gift we bring!
~BPC
From: timothy.moore@phoenix.gov [mailto:timothy.moore@phoenix.gov]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2012 10:18 AM
To:
Cc:
Subject: Lunch Celebration
Jim Pina,
Assistant Chief, is currently the Senior Officer on the Phoenix Police
Department with 37 plus years.
Therefore, a
Surprise Lunch will be held in his honor. Shhhhhhhhh
On: Wednesday, September 5, 2012, at 11am
At: Comedor Guadalajara
1830
South Central Avenue
Phoenix,
AZ 85004
It is also the
week of his Birthday!
Bring a story or a
gift or just attend…
(I heard he has a
new bar in his house and it needs to be stocked)


7 comments:
I love when you post this stuff, and you crush any hope and element of surprise.
Any fun they thought they would have has been destroyed.
HA! HA!
Last thing Jim Pina needs is more booze!
I was at a Homicide scene on a Saturday night many years ago and up drives Jim Pina. The wierd part was his son drove him. I asked Jim why his son drove him and he told me he (Jim) had been drinking and didn't want to drive.
Now that makes great sense doesn't it? Drink, get driven to a Homicide scene and supervise.
Is this "Policing with a Beer Bong?"
Another story: I hear Daniel "Bully" Garcia has stopped his "my way or the highway" attitude after PLEA went to the City Managers Office and complained. "Bully" was told to change his behavior. Seemed to work as "Bully" is now everyone's "Buddy." Maybe we should now call Danny Boy "Buddy."
Speaking of "Buddy;" anyone know where Buddy Maxwell is these days? Talk about someone who has a drinking problem. He got his ass kicked one night in a bar and came to work with a black eye and swollen face. What did his boss, Jim Pina, do? Nothing. Buddy was his drinking partner at the titty clubs back then. How could Jim turn on Buddy? Afraid of the secrets they shared?
Chief Pina is now the senior employee in the PPD? Is it because he could never find a job anywhere else so he's gotta stay with the PPD to pay for his booze in his new bar?
Most people use their money to remodel the bathrooms, kitchen, etc., in their house. How telling is it Chief Pina uses his money to remodel his bar?
Don't they say once a drunk, always a drunk?
Do you know what Pina means in Spanish?
Neither does Jim Pina.
Wow..24 years of both good and bad and all you can do is attack the way I look? And do it anonymously? If you want to know something about me have the courage to call. Dont hide on the internet. As for fat yes I am. Are you revealing a secret here? Once when I was walking out of court a transient begging for money looked up and said "Sarge you look like you used to lift weights and one day you just said "Fuck it!!!" I laughed so hard I gave him five dollars. If you are looking for mistakes I have made tons and hide from none of them. I did have an AD when we first went to the glocks and the bullet went through my left thigh. Does that make you better than me? Probably. Are you better than me because I am fat? Sure. Are you more popular because in your opinion no one likes me? Definately.. But with all that in your favor, you remain a coward calling names on a website. If you have some unresolved issue and an ounce of courage call me and address it. You dont have to be this weak person without character. You can be a man if you try. As for me, I own all my stupid mistakes and a few successes. But I never have to hang my head in shame because I deal with things directly. In the end maybe your not really better than me. Call if you want to address something. If I owe you an apology I will give it and learn from my mistake.
After three years of working on this blog, it is refreshing to see a cop defend himself and post something there. Imagine how different this blog might be if the likes of Joe Yahner, Tovar, Mike Polombo or his dumb cunt wife would have just come clean and posted replies?
I commend you Mr. Lane. You have balls! You admit you had an Anthony Brokaw moment (but Brokaw shooting himself in the ass is much funnier!)
I will be personally sending you a gift card in the mail. Enjoy it.
Blogger Jeff
Please do not send fat fuck Dave Lake (not lane) a gift card..He will only buy dohnuts and beef jerkey and make his breath smell worse. We actually enjoy watching him waddle around and make a loudmouth ass of himself. As for the info, yes, Dave Lake should be on this site. Dumb fuck shot himself, and later got demoted. Can you imagine if you needed help and he showed up? What is the fat fuck gonna do?
Another interesting tid bit that you might like for your site. I found out that his brother, Phoenix Police Officer Ron Lake was FIRED for molesting women on traffic stops.(can you get the IA report?) My Sarge says he was a fat lazy fuck also, but he was caught in a PSB confrontation call sting by one of his victims and was promptly fired! Molesting women on traffic stops, you go RON LAKE! Fucking TOOL! GREAT family lineage there Lake family! I have ANOTHER one for the LAKE family files! The Nephew of Fat Fuck Dave Lake and son of Molester Ron Lake, Ryan Lake got into a tussle with some Phoenix cops in a bar in Tempe. Ryan Lake went to the hospital with a Phoenix PD badge imprint on his forhead and a busted up face. Looks like being a punk and getting an ass kicking runs in that loser LAKE family. THEN, Fat Fuck Dave Lake tries to tie his nephews ass beating with somehow being tied to a retaliation ring because Fat Fuck Dave Lake sued the department 100 years ago! Yeah fat ass.
Phoenix PD hired new officers to beat up your dumbass punk ass pussy nephew at a bar. Hey Sarge. you are not that important. If you were not so fucking fat and loud mouth, nobody would even know that you existed. Sorry, but this guy is exactly why you blog exists. Below is the link. Rock on!
http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/local/articles/0321abrk-tempeattack0321.html?&wired
Post a Comment