Here is the Notice of Claim that was filed against the City of Phoenix, for the wrongful deaths in the Baseline Murder Investigation. These arrogant useless pieces of shit we call chiefs and asst. chiefs – namely Montgomery, Anderson and Jack Ass Harris are completely incompetent and are going to blow the City budget for the next several years, paying out on these lawsuits.True to form, we can only assume Road Rage Andy is taking out his frustration on his wife or screaming and intimidating some woman, somewhere. Tracy is undoubtedly practicing her putting and cruising the Academy, checking out the recents female recruits.
Do you think they care about this Notice of Claim? Of course not!
This is all compliments of your very own and exceptionally arrogant, Chief Jack Ass Harris!
He's a real dickhead - like in the photo. And as someone else mentioned, Jack Ass Harris does sound just like Super Dave Osbourne. Take a listen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSUq6IZqFc&feature=related
The news stations picked the Notice of Claim story here. Here's the link.
http://www.kpho.com/news/20836493/detail.html
We don't know much about this attorney, but we will find out as much as we can and post it here.
Vargas Claim Letter
38 comments:
Yes, not only is PPD's crime lab corrupt and inept, but so is the DPS lab. The issue with the law suit is the DNA is INCONCLUSIVE and is NOT A MATCH to Goudeau, a word used erroneously by the attorney. The DNA found at any crime scene would include 100s if not 1000s of other suspects.
The police, prosecutors and Candy Thomas hung their hats on this unreliable, degraded, inconclusive DNA and unfortunately for Goudeau, he had 12 of the stupidest people in Maricopa county as jurors who also fell for the hype and not the real facts.
I digress. NOW PPD is trying to say well “there's other evidence such as victim's statements." (sic)
Like the fact that not a single victim has ID's Goudeau? Not one. Not even after being on TV for 10 months did a victim come forward and say “Hey! That’s the guy!”
Or the fact that Lorena Lara, a sexual assault victim from the 2007 trial, in court picked out Mark’s attorney, Carey Lackey, as her attacker?
Or the fact that neither a gun or ammunition of any kind was found at Goudeau’s house? Or any other of the myriads of items taken from victims by the real BK?
Or is the other evidence the two jurors who reported other juror ‘s misconduct and who were going to cast verdicts of not guilty but hand removed by Judge Klien?
Or is it the fact the DNA technician who broke the BK case, Lorraine Heath, fled the country even before the 2007 trial and now resides in Canada?
I’m just curious. Other than this crap they want to call DNA evidence, what other evidence is there?
Harris, Thomas, Gordon et al should be sued for doing such a shitty job with the entire BK investation. Unfortunately it means dragging Goudeau, once again, into the sensationalized and inaccurate media some like to call the news.
I have the best investigating skills in the homicide department.
The Attorney is Marc J. Victor, the website is www.attorneyforfreedom.com
Marc is the best attorney to have on a case like this.
Each and every one of them, especially the civilians in the crime lab named in the claim, should be tried for negligent homicide.
ARS 13-1102. A person commits negligent homicide if with criminal negligence the person causes the death of another person
Criminal negligence
Definition
: a gross deviation from the standard of care expected of a reasonable person that is manifest in a failure to protect others from a risk (as of death) deriving from one's conduct and that renders one criminally liable
compare gross negligence in this entry.
Joe Knott is leaving for the FBI academy next week.
Another great decision by Harris. Get the bad guy out of town and delay the EEOC investigations.
Corruption at its worse!
We need a new City Manager that will put Harris in his place, realize what he has done to this once great police department and fire him! This department is the laughing stock across the east coast and west coast. Officers from all over this country have commented to me and have asked "What the hell sort of Chief do you have?" "Where is your union? This would never happen in New York." "We would have gotten rid of him months ago(Boston)"
Even citizens on the streets on radio calls comment lately.
What a shame!
For the good of the department, just retire, again.
The FBI has the final say in who goes to the academy or not. You have you head so far up your rear most other departments have enough of there own problems to worry about the Phoenix Police department.Most people on calls could care less about the Jack Harris issue. I am sure hey I just got robbed at gun point but how is the Jack harris thing comming or rollover accident but man when is that union going to do something about Jack Harris.
As for negligent homicide please pull you head out of your ass and share in the world of common sense. That is not how that law works but since you probally are a moron and don't understand the basic concept of criminal law lets go ahaead and charge them.
I slept with Anne Wamsley too, while working night dets.
Thanks again Steve, for all of the overhauling you did!
There is a rumor that steve wamsley got transferred? Wonder why you hippo!!
Sgt Steve Wamsley was not transfered out of Cactus Park Precinct because for his obvious inept supervisory skills. Wamsley was transfered due to his Chronic Depression that was brought on by his inability to see his little pecker that has been hiding under his big gut for years.
When he hears some say "Big Dickhead" he knows theyre not talking about him, because he knows he has a really little dickhead.
Way to go PPD, can't even keep your prisoners to stay at 620 W. Washington! They do not want to be in the same building as JackAss Harris.....can't blame them!
Trent Crump needs to explain the basics to his officers, on how to handle prisoners!!!!!
Heard Heather Polombo offered the prisoner a blow-job, and he took off like a bat-out-of-HELL to get away from her.
Marc Victor (www.AttorneyForFreedom.com) is the Attorney representing the Vargas family in the wrongful death case arising out of the Baseline Murders case. Marc is asking that anyone with information related to the Baseline Murders investigation please contact him immediately. Marc is aware most members of law enforcement involved in this case acted honorably and were not complicit with the recklessness, gross negligence and subsequent cover up in this case. Marc would like to confidentially speak with the officers and other professionals involved as soon as possible. Marc will aggressively undertake all efforts to keep the interview completely confidential.
Marc can be reached at 480-755-7110or through email at marc@attorneyforfreedom.com
Thank you for your help in this matter.
I can attest to Wamsley's "tiny prick"!
I'm much more satisfied with Donnie Stienmetz and his bountiful package.
Steve, go get your prozac filled and quit trying to get me back!
I got hired on with the department because I could munch some carpet.
I had to leave Bruce Anest because he was too hairy and a total dick.
I fell in love with Mary Roberts.
And a shout out to steve wamsley who got transferred out of 900....if you can lose some weight, I hear you could come back to motors.
I am a good supervisor...just because I have to ride around in a car with reinforced suspension and extra firm shock absorbers, should not matter.
Marcel Spaulding is NO longer in my circle!
My name iz Marcel Spaulding. I gots been reading dis here post fo' uh few weeks now an' do not like da fact dere iz such uh negative image o' me. I do in fact gots uh bent jimmy but da ladies like it. I be really not dat bad o' uh guy. So, will brothas stop picking on me an' pick on someone else.
Early "Mary Kissmas", to all!
we are having a monday nite football party and was told to go to this website and see what our fellow officers are up to.
Must say this site is DEAD-ON! however you are getting your info mentioned here is TRUE.
It is about time all the fuckups are mentioned.
To Mark O'Connell and your butt buddy Clyde Schellenger...GO FUCK yourselves!!! Couldn't agree more with Steve Wind, Wamsley needs to retire NOW!!
Carpet munchers like Jodi Anest, Mary Roberts, Tammy Motyka, Tracy Montgomery, too many in 800 to list ect......definitely get special treatment!
Bottom line is: The more you fuck up the hire you climb up the ladder. There is NO respect for the 4th floor anymore or for supervisors.
The city needs to clean house so we can gain respect back.
Darren Nielsen p l e a s e!
You are so conceited its not funny, you fucktard! Barb, pull your head out of your ass.....Darren is CHEATING on you.
What goes around comes around (remember cheating on your ex, Dave Kothe, with Darren!!!!)Not such a great idea now!.....Heard you couldn't work the streets because your too HIGH maintenance, so fucktard, Darren, told you to transfer to a desk job.....losers must run in the family.
It is true Darren, you were only a supervisor for a week and then you put in for a medical....You fucking corrupt asshole!
We worked with ya Darren, we know the truth about your calculating ways!!!
SAU officers are a bunch of pre-madonnas. They only know how to give a "good head"!
Mark O'Connell....check and see if you wife has a current green card!
I'm already getting tired of Sgt. Roberts, ex, I married.
Guess i will go on the prowl again.
Does anyone know if Debbie Byers,Zumstein,Black, is a reserve for PPD?
Looking to re-connect with the ho!
Louie Tovar is a Pussy. Worked with him at the old Maryvale(800)station. He couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag.
Only wanted to ride with 101 officers because he is more feminine than masculine!
I had a crush on him and vice-versa!
Wally "carrot top" Olson's job on the department is to install child seats? Give me a break....and Jake(lazy)Jacobsen is right behind Ed Tuttle....you boys know how to graze but most of all, how to kiss ASS!
Wally, have you ever been with a woman, your marriage is a facade! Everyone knows your true love is daydreaming about........MEN
All of you can suck my left nut
Not much lately about the Polombo's. You know who is as big a whore as H. Polombo is J. Mellinger. She always bragged about how many guys she F'd back in her robbery days and how she always was "kissing the dragon", which refereed to her now husband's strategically placed tattoo! How many guys did she F over. How about that one that took her to Paris and proposed. She always bragged how she got so much out of him.
Heather, Jennifer and queen bee lesbian L. Weiss, what a trio they all make now that they are all in homicide. And gay "Pat" supervises all of them.
So much drama in that bureau it is amazing anything gets solved.
Darren does give great blow jobs. Just a piece of advice, not so much teeth next time!
All you motors think your above everybody, like Jerry Schuiteboer, working on building pools while on city time!!!! Right Rick(who has been married 4x's)you fucking zero. Or Donnie Esperum, who combs his hair on every code 6 he makes and dodges calls to hang out at Denny's or Sally's Beauty Supply store, to stock up on combs!
Talk about a huge fucking ego, Rick Simonick, can't pass a mirror without spending 20 min. in front of it. Can't settle down with one woman Rick, because they find out what a dick you are!
I think Barb and I have been together longer than all of your marriages combined!
This department is so messed up. You either have to be corrupt and a loser to get promoted, OR if your gay and support the Rainbow Coalition you have it made. The PPD offers nothing to good honest cops! All of the names mentioned on this site are proof of what goes on here. I wish PLEA would take a hard look at what is happening to the PPD and do what is right to boost the moral, it is not fun coming to work. No one respects the PPD because of the corruption that has occurred and the officers and supervisors that have participated in it for years. Anyone that reads this site can tell you by the names that are listed here, repeatedly, who have been the major problems. Officer's comment on their own personal experience whith these people. I just wish all of the trouble-makers would retire, so the dept. could start with a clean slate.
Other Police Departments within the surrounding areas, take notice of what corruption, liars, racists, big EGOS can do to a once great police department.
The cats out of the bag! Finally people are posting all of the dirt that these officers get involved in. ie: affairs, Anne Wamsley sleeping wtih Randy Force, Donnie Sienmetz, and Wamsley at the same time. Corruption: thanks to the Polombo's and Alex Fermenia, crime lab. Officers who cheat and still stayed employed (darren nielsen),Fucked up leadership from the 4th floor, poor supervisors on the streets,(Wamsley, Spaulding, Anest, T.Crump,)
Pre-Madonnas: Mark O'connell, R. Simonick, Barb Nielsen,B.Pina, Brian Kelley
You all should be flushed down the toilet. Better yet, go apply with the city of phoenix sanitation department, You are great candidates
Watching ESPN and I saw Ed Tuttle as a baseball analyst. OOOOPS, I'm sorry, thats John Kruk!
I solve crimes because I do it the "Chicago" way. When I make up photo lineups, I always make sure the suspect is in the #2 position and give hints to my wit's to pick out #2. That's right all you defense attorneys out there, I always make sure my lineups come out the way I want them to. I always give suttle, non verbal hints and I try to never record my lineups.
I sure hope Jenn Mell comes around. She is a little bi-curious; one day I will get her but I ain't kissing no dragon!!
Well, got to go. Patrick needs me to go speak some ebonics and pose as another black prostitute for one of his photo's!
Motors are not real cops, they are modified meter maids! At least I was promoted and now I have a high ranking position at APS.
Ed Tuttle, and Wally Olsen, will never get promoted because they do not have the education nor the street experience of a well rounded cop.
Motors are just a bunch of dorks that should be performing their duties from a car like everyone else. What motors have created are shmucks like, Mark O'Connell,Wamsley,Simonick,2 mentioned above, M.Rodgers!!!!!
At least I started to climb up the chain.
oooorah GO Marines
Good God Darren, your pathetic! I love Ed Tuttle. Remember this Nielsen, Ed is still on the department!!!!!!!!
Many officers only know you as a LIAR(when you got caught cheating in the academy)and a CORRUPT COP(taking home beer you confiscated, and planning your medical the way you did)
You need to stick with what you only know how to do, which is Lie,cheat, and loving yourself.
Your a joke, your wife, Barbara, needs to work the streets to get experience with what police work is all about.
Darren your a Dick!
I finally figured out the source of Andys anger. Apparently he and a guy name Alberto are really close. Alberto has a complex commonly known as little mans syndrome. I think the symptoms are that you need to be under 5 foot, and that is it. Some of you may remember Alberto when his wife was arrested for assaulting an officer. Now he is a director over some Az law enforcement department. He still gets in his 'little' temper tantrums and talks with his head up his ass. Yet another example of poor decision making skills of the poice chiefs.
What we dont update this site anymore? C'mon, get your shit together. When I'm supposed to be at work, the last thing I want to do is actually work.
I trust you'll have this site updated by the next time I visit.
I heard there was a second claim letter served, anyone know about that?
2nd notice of claim letter:
http://freedomattorney.blogspot.com/2009/09/baseline-killer-2nd-notice-of-claim-to.html
Post a Comment